Page 203 of 341 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3408
    I have watched an entire season of the Geordie Shore today, and now I hate myself and want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I'm seven episodes into Season 2 of Breaking Bad. That show is just addictive!
    Oh man, I can't wait to see your reaction when you through the rest.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Guess it's a good time to come out of the closet on this one:

*takes a deep breath* I LIKE truTV!

*awaits for the mass moaning and "Come on, man" shouts*
    I find World's Dumbest... to be a fairly harmless, mildly entertaining enough diversion to have on in the background while doing other things. But yeah, the rest of their programming slate is like the 9/11 of entertainment. That Killer Karaoke atrocity might even be the single worst thing currently on television.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I find World's Dumbest... to be a fairly harmless, mildly entertaining enough diversion to have on in the background while doing other things. But yeah, the rest of their programming slate is like the 9/11 of entertainment. That Killer Karaoke atrocity might even be the single worst thing currently on television.
    That's really the only show I watch on there. Brad Loekle and Mike Trainer are godsends though. Absolutely hilarious. Oddly enough, some of the cast members' personalities seem to mimic those here on the eWN, Tonya Harding = AshleyPunk anyone? But even still, I enjoy the over-the-top, corny "fights" and drama they have. I might enjoy it more if 80% of their programming didn't consist of fucking repo shows. That got old real fast. Same with Hardcore Pawn. The only reason I watch is so that bitchy daughter gets her comeuppance.

That's really the only show I watch on there. Brad Loekle and Mike Trainer are godsends though. Absolutely hilarious.
    Yeah, those two are good. I dig on Nick DiPaolo, Chelsea Peretti, and Kevin McCaffrey a lot, too. (I mainly love Chelsea because she was a writer on Parks & Rec., but she's still pretty funny on World's Dumbest, too.)

Judy Gold, on the other hand, is the worst thing that's ever happened to anything. That beotch is the antidote to funny (and I can't help but fixate on her looking like a lesbian Snuffleupagus).

Oddly enough, some of the cast members' personalities seem to mimic those here on the eWN, Tonya Harding = AshleyPunk anyone?
    Holy shit did that just make me laugh.

But even still, I enjoy the over-the-top, corny "fights" and drama they have. I might enjoy it more if 80% of their programming didn't consist of fucking repo shows. That got old real fast. Same with Hardcore Pawn. The only reason I watch is so that bitchy daughter gets her comeuppance.
    Strangely, I actually dislike the goofy looking son more. Not a fan of either one, though.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Yeah, those two are good. I dig on Nick DiPaolo, Chelsea Peretti, and Kevin McCaffrey a lot, too. (I mainly love Chelsea because she was a writer on Parks & Rec., but she's still pretty funny on World's Dumbest, too.)

Judy Gold, on the other hand, is the worst thing that's ever happened to anything. That beotch is the antidote to funny (and I can't help but fixate on her looking like a lesbian Snuffleupagus).
    *facepalms*

How could I forget about Kevin? He's also up there with Loekle and Trainer. If you ever have some free time, go watch World's Dumbest Criminals 8. Loekle STOLE the show. His commentary was possible the best form him I've ever heard from him. That one clip where that one dude robs a joint in a chicken suit was where he made me laugh the most. I think he said something along the lines of: "You see what happened, people? You didn't donate enough to PBS and now Big Bird's doing hold-ups and you don't wanna know what Bert and Ernie are doing to pay the rent."

And False Arrest is just classic.

I find Harding more annoying than Gold but yeah, she just drags everything down. Same with Leif Garrett.

Strangely, I actually dislike the goofy looking son more. Not a fan of either one, though.
    I dislike them both actually. The security are the only likable people there IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I'm seven episodes into Season 2 of Breaking Bad. That show is just addictive!
    Same here just started watching it last week. 2 more episodes left of season 2. Awesome stuff and yes it is pretty addicting.

Previous to watching Breaking Bad on Netflix I watched American Horror Story also some very good creative stuff. Highly recommend that show.

Blog Entries
    Now wait...I thought you already gave that label to HIMYM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Same here just started watching it last week. 2 more episodes left of season 2. Awesome stuff and yes it is pretty addicting.

Previous to watching Breaking Bad on Netflix I watched American Horror Story also some very good creative stuff. Highly recommend that show.
    Breaking Bad season 2 is pretty much better than anything else on TV but the jump to season 3 on a another level. Penultimate episode of series 3 is just amazing.

Blog Entries
    That Killer Karaoke atrocity might even be the single worst thing currently on television.
    Funny you say that, UK's version of that show was given the same label.