Page 201 of 343 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3423
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Here on this thread. They wouldn't be super long 2 to 3 paragraphs with the title being for each show
    I'd read that. Do you watch ben and kate?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'd read that. Do you watch ben and kate?
    Sadly no. I watched the first like 3 episodes, but then a whole wave of new shows came along with it and I preferred watching those

Blog Entries
    Sadly no. I watched the first like 3 episodes, but then a whole wave of new shows came along with it and I preferred watching those
    That show is golden... what show do you watch in it's timeslot?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That show is golden... what show do you watch in it's timeslot?
    None I think. It just a matter of Mondays i have HIMYM, 2 broke girls, Mike and Molly, Revolution, and Raw sometimes. Tuesday I have Raising Hope, New Girls, Go on, Tosh.0, Workaholics when it comes back if it's on Tuesdays, White Collar. Wednesdays I have Survivor, The Middle, The Neighbors, Supernatural, Arrow, Criminal minds, Law and Order SVU, Nashville, Chicago Code, South Park when it's on. Thursday I have TBBT, 2 and 1/2 men, Person of Interest, Elementary, Suits when it comes back on. Fridays I have Fringe and Grimm and Last Man Standing. Sunday I have once upon a time, revenge, amazing race, good wife, and the walking dead when it's on. Then with the mid season coming up you add in shows like The Following, Cult, Do no Harm, and others. My plate is pretty full Oh and this summer Graceland premieres on USA, which looks good!

Blog Entries
    None I think. It just a matter of Mondays i have HIMYM, 2 broke girls, Mike and Molly, Revolution, and Raw sometimes. Tuesday I have Raising Hope, New Girls, Go on, Tosh.0, Workaholics when it comes back if it's on Tuesdays, White Collar. Wednesdays I have Survivor, The Middle, The Neighbors, Supernatural, Arrow, Criminal minds, Law and Order SVU, Nashville, Chicago Code, South Park when it's on. Thursday I have TBBT, 2 and 1/2 men, Person of Interest, Elementary, Suits when it comes back on. Fridays I have Fringe and Grimm and Last Man Standing. Sunday I have once upon a time, revenge, amazing race, good wife, and the walking dead when it's on. Then with the mid season coming up you add in shows like The Following, Cult, Do no Harm, and others. My plate is pretty full Oh and this summer Graceland premieres on USA, which looks good!
    I like new girl and raising hope as well.. that's why I started watching ben and kate because it is on the same channel lol.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

Excited for this show! The only thing that sucks is that it's in the 10pm slot on Thurs for NBC and in the last few years, that slot has been a death slot. Hopefully with NBC's ratings increasing, this won't be the case this year

I've started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. 3 episodes in & WOW!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I've started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. 3 episodes in & WOW!
    It gets alot better

I've watched a few episodes of Whitney and 2 Broke Girls and all I can say is, Whitney is either the greatest contract negotiator who ever lived or she can suck bowling balls through a hose pipe!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I've watched a few episodes of Whitney and 2 Broke Girls and all I can say is, Whitney is either the greatest contract negotiator who ever lived or she can suck bowling balls through a hose pipe!
    id say the latter bro haha