Page 198 of 343 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188196197198199200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3423
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damn you both! Now I'm going to have to download both season of Homeland....

On another note, looking ofrward to tonights mid season finale of How I Met Your Mother. Im guessing Barney ends up proposing to Robin.

I WAS RIGHT! YES!

Sadly though, this makes me think this will be the final season....

Blog Entries
    Hey look! They're talking about How I Met YouZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Blog Entries
    I WAS RIGHT! YES!

Sadly though, this makes me think this will be the final season....
    The barn door outsmarted mr teddy westside
    #BeJelly

Yeah, I actually gave up on How I Met Your Mother. I might catch up on some of the ones I'm missing when they hit syndication and I inevitably have the show on in the background while doing other stuff, but I just couldn't bring myself to suffer through any more of the excruciating new episodes on an appointment television basis. After getting through like 3 or 4 episodes in a row where I didn't laugh once, it was just time to throw in the towel. The Barney/Robin stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest, and I'm not giving all sorts of fucks in regards to finally meeting the mother. That carton of milk is just way too far past its sell-by-date for this particular guy's bowl of cereal.

Happy Endings, on the other hand, has been absolutely killing it this season. Damn shame no one's watching.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I actually gave up on How I Met Your Mother. I might catch up on some of the ones I'm missing when they hit syndication and I inevitably have the show on in the background while doing other stuff, but I just couldn't bring myself to suffer through any more of the excruciating new episodes on an appointment television basis. After getting through like 3 or 4 episodes in a row where I didn't laugh once, it was just time to throw in the towel. The Barney/Robin stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest, and I'm not giving all sorts of fucks in regards to finally meeting the mother. That carton of milk is just way too far past its sell-by-date for this particular guy's bowl of cereal.

Happy Endings, on the other hand, has been absolutely killing it this season. Damn shame no one's watching.
    Hey! Im a happy endings fan lol.

As for himym, u shld watch the last 4 episodes and if its still not ur cup pf tea, drop it. But i think the last 4 were good, and last nights second part waa great

Blog Entries

As for himym, u shld watch the last 4 episodes and if its still not ur cup pf tea, drop it. But i think the last 4 were good, and last nights second part waa great
    I agree, the last four have been much better than they were for a while there... the last one was pretty epic!
    #BeJelly

I saw 2 of the last 4 and thought they were abysmal, so I don't thinking I'm going to be wading back into the waters.

But, yeah. Happy Endings has really been delivering this season. The "Boys to Menorah" episode with Brad and Max being Bar Mitvah hype-men was comedy gold.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I wish The Walking Dead would come back on already. Lol.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Tonights episode of happy endings was pretty funny

Blog Entries
    So which new mid season show are you guys most looking forward to?

The Following?
    Cult?
    Golden Boy?
    1600 Penn?
    Do No Harm?
    Something Else?

What new show of the fall are you enjoyingg the most?
    Revolution?
    Elementary?
    The Neighbors?
    Chicago Code?