Page 197 of 343 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187195196197198199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Well, good for Hall and the production crew for having some sense at least.

And, yeah, I don't know if there's a character on Homeland I don't care about.
    Sometimes I kind of want to field goal kick Brody's daughter right in the vagina. But other than that, yeah, I agree.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Sometimes I kind of want to field goal kick Brody's daughter right in the vagina. But other than that, yeah, I agree.
    I was going to say that, actually. If I had to choose somebody to get whacked, it'd be Dana. Her pissiness about the car wreck while her father was/is dealing with far more important shit is kind of annoying.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I was going to say that, actually. If I had to choose somebody to get whacked, it'd be Dana. Her pissiness about the car wreck while her father was/is dealing with far more important shit is kind of annoying.
    Though it doesn't make it any less obnoxious, I get why she's like that, though. I mean, in addition to being a self-involved teenager (as most are), she's also having to deal with having a public figure for a father who is also a secret muslim, who may/may not being engaging in an extramarital affair, and who is keeping his kid at arm's length about his involvement in a CIA operation. Plus, like, she was kind of involved in someone being killed. You put all of that together and it's bound to fuck a kid up.

But still, dat face.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Just got round to watching the series 3 finale of Boardwalk, and it did not dissapoint. Although it did not, in my opinion, live up to the previous finales. That being said all I can say is bring on series 4.

Damn. Homeland can do more with a single look than Dexter can do with an entire episode.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    Damn. Homeland can do more with a single look than Dexter can do with an entire episode.
    That was kind of incredible, wasn't it? We saw everything Saul had done these past two seasons in one facial expression.

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

That was kind of incredible, wasn't it? We saw everything Saul had done these past two seasons in one facial expression.
    Danes and Lewis get all of the love (which is understandable, because they are great), but I think Mandy Patinkin is the real unsung hero on the show. His role isn't as showy, but dude manages to do so much with something so simple. Mad respect for dude's talent.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    Danes and Lewis get all of the love (which is understandable, because they are great), but I think Mandy Patinkin is the real unsung hero on the show. His role isn't as showy, but dude manages to do so much with something so simple. Mad respect for dude's talent.
    Absolutely. Like I said the other day, there isn't a cast member on that show who isn't killing it. Another bit that will go overlooked from last night was Quinn finally showing his true colors. I could totally see he and Carrie joining forces next season.

Are we in for a longer wait for Season 3, Ape? I know Claire Danes is preggers...

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    Damn you both! Now I'm going to have to download both season of Homeland....

On another note, looking ofrward to tonights mid season finale of How I Met Your Mother. Im guessing Barney ends up proposing to Robin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damn you both! Now I'm going to have to download both season of Homeland....

On another note, looking ofrward to tonights mid season finale of How I Met Your Mother. Im guessing Barney ends up proposing to Robin.
    I think he proposes to the other girl which leads robin to proposing to him.
    #BeJelly