Page 196 of 340 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186194195196197198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3393
    Blog Entries
    so watched tonight's The Big Bang Theory and 2 1/2 men. I liked seeing Stuart on TBBT. I thought his scenes with Raj were gold. Im interested to see what they are going to do when Walden reveals himself to his gf.

Looking forward to the coming How I MEt Your Mother episode. I honestly think we will see Barney propose to Robin at the very end, and then they won't show us the answer till they come back in Jan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    so watched tonight's The Big Bang Theory and 2 1/2 men. I liked seeing Stuart on TBBT. I thought his scenes with Raj were gold. Im interested to see what they are going to do when Walden reveals himself to his gf.

Looking forward to the coming How I MEt Your Mother episode. I honestly think we will see Barney propose to Robin at the very end, and then they won't show us the answer till they come back in Jan
    I'm watching tbbt right now... and this episode is pretty hilarious right now... raj is the best character on the show right now.
    #TeamGeeky

*takes drink every time Dennis says "right now"*

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    wow, I'm sorry. you are correct that was obnoxious.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Is that Jonestown kool aid? Pass it down the line please!

Can't wait for the Dexter tomorrow! Shame it's the last episode already.

What's a shame is that tomorrow night's Dexter isn't the series finale, 'cuz, after a couple of promising season openers, the show promptly went right back to being absolute shit. They've completely lobotomized the title character, and it's just one spectacularly brain-dead plot development after another. Any semblance of quality has long since been dismembered and dumped over the side of the Slice of Life.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    What's a shame is that tomorrow night's Dexter isn't the series finale, 'cuz, after a couple of promising season openers, the show promptly went right back to being absolute shit. They've completely lobotomized the title character, and it's just one spectacularly brain-dead plot development after another. Any semblance of quality has long since been dismembered and dumped over the side of the Slice of Life.
    Agreed, bro. That show jumped the shark a long time ago. The fact that Showtime ordered up two more seasons is insane.

Homeland, on the other hand, has me seriously considering bailing on TLC to watch the finale.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Agreed, bro. That show jumped the shark a long time ago. The fact that Showtime ordered up two more seasons is insane.
    Showtime is pushing for a Season 9, but Michael C. Hall and the producers are only obligated for 8 and they've both said that that's as far they want to go. Even they seem to have the good sense to put the thing out of its misery (though they probably should have done that a couple of years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Homeland, on the other hand, has me seriously considering bailing on TLC to watch the finale.
    Yeah, Homeland is several leagues above Dexter. Not only is there more than one character to give a shit about, but the writing is also really, really strong, too. They also push the story forward in meaningful ways, whereas Dexter has been treading water for several seasons now.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    Showtime is pushing for a Season 9, but Michael C. Hall and the producers are only obligated for 8 and they've both said that that's as far they want to go. Even they seem to have the good sense to put the thing out of its misery (though they probably should have done that a couple of years ago).

Yeah, Homeland is several leagues above Dexter. Not only is there more than one character to give a shit about, but the writing is also really, really strong, too. They also push the story forward in meaningful ways, whereas Dexter has been treading water for several seasons now.
    Well, good for Hall and the production crew for having some sense at least.

And, yeah, I don't know if there's a character on Homeland I don't care about.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community