Page 192 of 324 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Of course man, that goes without saying. But the less screentime Gervais has the more we get of Pilkington Do you really think that he's playing a character though? The cynical side of me leans towards that too, but then again no one could be that set in their ways and be as blissfully ignorant as Karl is. I really do believe that is his true personality coming through though, maybe slightly exaggerated but I think that what we see is definitely what we get
    There's a consistent cleverness to Karl's idiocy that practically screams intentional. That it's as deft and non-obtrusive as it is is just a testament to his brilliance as a comic character.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Its crazy to think we are already at the mid season finale of The Walking Dead. It's return can't happen soon enough! TOmorrow's episode should be great!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Its crazy to think we are already at the mid season finale of The Walking Dead. It's return can't happen soon enough! TOmorrow's episode should be great!
    One day I will watch an episode of this show

Finally watched the full 2nd season of Game of thrones.The second season is way much better than the first one.You gotta love Peter Dinklage,he's the best thing in GOT.Finally we saw some action great battle scenes and a promising end that will mix up the things in the coming season.Also Lena Heady is so good on her role.She's so evil

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    One day I will watch an episode of this show
    Aside from the pilot, the show doesn't really get good until the third season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Like nearly all great shows, in terms of getting better and better.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Another episode of Homeland tonight! The season's getting very interesting after what happened last week. Can't wait until tonight!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Another episode of Homeland tonight! The season's getting very interesting after what happened last week. Can't wait until tonight!
    Oh Brody, you delicious creature :P
    Seriously though, i am with Tommy

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It has moments for me during the 1st and 2nd season I enjoyed, but yes, the third season is by far the best so far

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    It has moments for me during the 1st and 2nd season I enjoyed, but yes, the third season is by far the best so far
    There are definitely some good moments sprinkled here and there, but they're pretty damn sporadic. And there's so much tedium to trudge through to get to said moments that I have a difficult time really recommending that sort of chore to people. I mean, the show just isn't like a Breaking Bad, or a Boardwalk Empire, or The Shield, where, yeah, they all manage to get even better as they go, but they're all still really damn good from the jump. There aren't any discernible lulls in the quality with those shows, whereas The Walking Dead only seemed to work in fits and starts.

The Shield-vet Glen Mazzara has worked a small miracle with the way he's turned the show around since taking control this season, though. Aside from some small niggling complaints (like The Governor being a watered-down version of his comic book counterpart, and Michonne's constant, almost comical, scowling), he's helped the show make significant strides towards reaching its full potential. It's not quite on the level of Telltale's masterful downloadable game series yet, but I think in many ways it has caught up to Kirkman's books.