Page 183 of 343 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173181182183184185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3423
    Blog Entries
    I just watched the episode of how I met your mother from monday (it conflicted with raw so I just decided I would watch it sometime before next monday) and I thought it was a good episode, it raised a lot of interesting questions on how relationships work while still being funny... which seems to be when How I met your mother is at it's best. I'm excited to see next weeks episode, though I'm pretty sure I see the ending of the series now pretty clearly.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I thought the latest HIMYM episode was a major improvement from the past 3 piss poor episodes. The ending was very typical of HIMYM and I though it was cute how they done it. But I see the show is really sinking in quality, at a faster rate then previous seasons so they need to wrap up the show quickly before it gets embarrassing.

Blog Entries
    And pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeeee reveal who the mum is, I've been waiting for 7 years for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I thought the latest HIMYM episode was a major improvement from the past 3 piss poor episodes. The ending was very typical of HIMYM and I though it was cute how they done it. But I see the show is really sinking in quality, at a faster rate then previous seasons so they need to wrap up the show quickly before it gets embarrassing.
    I guess we have a difference of opinion, as I don't feel the quality has been sinking. But hey..thats just me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I guess we have a difference of opinion, as I don't feel the quality has been sinking. But hey..thats just me
    I think just like most things, when people start realizing it isn't the same exact thing as it was during the first seasons it's not as good to them. which is fair but it's still a quality show IMO. obviously characters like barney and robin have to grow up... and ted has to become less of an idealist.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    With the arrival of the baby, the dynamic has irrevocably changed. Lily is now looking every year her age and then some and I would say even she's started to look frumpy. Barney is so worn out with his character that they seem to be trying to morph him into "relationship guy" which, sorry, defeats the whole purpose of the character - as tired as it is - that they spent years establishing as a certain way. Ted is, as always, the last person to get anywhere, do anything, meet somebody and say the right thing. For me - Robin is the only still fresh character on the show.

The show has gone from being Ned & Stacey meets Cheers to Mad About You meets Freinds. Blech.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    With the arrival of the baby, the dynamic has irrevocably changed. Lily is now looking every year her age and then some and I would say even she's started to look frumpy. Barney is so worn out with his character that they seem to be trying to morph him into "relationship guy" which, sorry, defeats the whole purpose of the character - as tired as it is - that they spent years establishing as a certain way. Ted is, as always, the last person to get anywhere, do anything, meet somebody and say the right thing. For me - Robin is the only still fresh character on the show.

The show has gone from being Ned & Stacey meets Cheers to Mad About You meets Freinds. Blech.
    I respectfully disagree. barney needs to grow up to end the series especially with the ending I think happens. and ted is the same character we have just had more time to digest his every problem, which is alot. I do agree that lilly is starting to look old.. but marshal is still an epic character IMO. robin is becoming a better character.. I didn't like her early on.. I'm still trying to recover from not thinking her character is useful.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    With the arrival of the baby, the dynamic has irrevocably changed. Lily is now looking every year her age and then some and I would say even she's started to look frumpy.
    Lily and Marshall had a baby?! I haven't watched HIMYM in years.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I respectfully disagree. barney needs to grow up to end the series especially with the ending I think happens. and ted is the same character we have just had more time to digest his every problem, which is alot. I do agree that lilly is starting to look old.. but marshal is still an epic character IMO. robin is becoming a better character.. I didn't like her early on.. I'm still trying to recover from not thinking her character is useful.
    I think out of the whole cast Marshall has totallyyy lost his mojo, Robin probably took the biggest character progression in the later seasons and is more entertaining to watch. It's also fair to assume Lilly will just be a mum from now on and just fade into the background of the crew.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I think out of the whole cast Marshall has totallyyy lost his mojo, Robin probably took the biggest character progression in the later seasons and is more entertaining to watch. It's also fair to assume Lilly will just be a mum from now on and just fade into the background of the crew.
    I hope not... during the early part of himym she was the best character for sure.
    #BeJelly