Page 181 of 338 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3372
  1. #1801
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    I love this show


  2. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I love this show
    Ledge!!

    Definitely one of the best kids shows the UK has put out in a long time!!

  3. #1803
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Ledge!!

    Definitely one of the best kids shows the UK has put out in a long time!!
    It's almost like a show for the whole family. As an adult I can really appreciate the actors hamming it up and inserting sly jokes in there the kids won't necessarily get. But my daughter loves it too which is a plus - I'd watch it without her anyway!


  4. #1804
    Derren Brown - Apocalypse was amazing!

    Shame it was only a two part series.

  5. #1805
    Last night was the first time that The Walking Dead genuinely reached the level of greatness that AMC's other shows are known for, and no one is talking about it? Seriously? People are usually in here gushing when it's completely just okay.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  6. #1806
    Totally forgot, caught up in other things!

    Funny how they finally give T-dawg some lines that make him seem important and he dies. Got your wish of Lori going though!

    Enjoyed it as much as I have the other episodes, like that the prisoner saved Rick.

    Into Dexter a bit more though, loving the start of the new season.

  7. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Last night was the first time that The Walking Dead genuinely reached the level of greatness that AMC's other shows are known for, and no one is talking about it? Seriously? People are usually in here gushing when it's completely just okay.
    I almost started crying at that final scene... who am i kidding? I cried like a baby

    I know no one liked Lori, but all them feels when Maggie, Carl and baby walked out onto that courtyard

  8. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Totally forgot, caught up in other things!

    Funny how they finally give T-dawg some lines that make him seem important and he dies. Got your wish of Lori going though!

    Enjoyed it as much as I have the other episodes, like that the prisoner saved Rick.

    Into Dexter a bit more though, loving the start of the new season.
    Oh, God. Really? After the season's admittedly promising start, they're right back to the same exact shit that made the last two seasons all kinds of horrendous. I actually had to turn it off last night when he stopped mid-kill to get his fuck on. What a horribly conceived/executed scene. And this whole entire Hannah angle feels like a lesser retread of other already shitty romantic angles from the same show. Just, blugh.

    Wheels be straight spinning.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  9. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Oh, God. Really? After the season's admittedly promising start, they're right back to the same exact shit that made the last two seasons all kinds of horrendous. I actually had to turn it off last night when he stopped mid-kill to get his fuck on. What a horribly conceived/executed scene. And this whole entire Hannah angle feels like a lesser retread of other already shitty romantic angles from the same show. Just, blugh.

    Wheels be straight spinning.
    Maybe I'm still in the honeymoon phase!

    Didn't like that part either but I liked the episode as a whole. Getting deeper into the Bay Harbour Butcher case really interests me and I'm a fan of Isaac Sirko and his story too.

  10. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I almost started crying at that final scene... who am i kidding? I cried like a baby

    I know no one liked Lori, but all them feels when Maggie, Carl and baby walked out onto that courtyard
    I'm with you, man. I got a little misty when Lori was giving her speech to Carl, but mist became tears when Rick completely lost it. If Andrew Lincoln submits that scene for his Emmy bid, they'll have to give him the trophy; he was that powerful.

    It's a testament to the new show-runner that he was able to take a completely unlikable character like Lori and have her fully redeemed all within one grand masterstroke. Maybe he can now set his sights on doing something about Andrea and all of her terribleness.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.