Page 173 of 343 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163171172173174175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3423
  1. #1721
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Holy shit, Walton Goggins as a tranny on Sons of Anarchy made me LOL.

  2. #1722
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    joss whedon is making a new S.H.I.L.D. show on abc... can't express how stocked I am for that.
    #BeJelly


  3. #1723
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Holy shit, Walton Goggins as a tranny on Sons of Anarchy made me LOL.
    That was so surreal. At first I couldn't recognize him but after I heard him talk, I was like "Wait a minute...IS THAT WALTON GOGGINS?! He had some great scenes and I'm really liking this season so far. Happy to see Joel McHales character was finally introduced.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  4. #1724
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    That was so surreal. At first I couldn't recognize him but after I heard him talk, I was like "Wait a minute...IS THAT WALTON GOGGINS?! He had some great scenes and I'm really liking this season so far. Happy to see Joel McHales character was finally introduced.
    That whole scene was just hilarious. Yeah it's been good, Pope burning Tig's daughter was crazy and shame about Opie dying though as I always thought it would end up him and Jax fighting for the leadership (that would've been epic now to think about it).

  5. #1725
    Yeah Op was my favorite character but he went out like a boss and I was happy to see Jax keep his promise. If their was anyone who had it coming, it was that guy. I really hated the whole thing with Tig and Pope. I mean I understand where Pope was coming from, I would of probably done the same thing if it was my daughter, but not like that.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  6. #1726
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Yeah Op was my favorite character but he went out like a boss and I was happy to see Jax keep his promise. If their was anyone who had it coming, it was that guy. I really hated the whole thing with Tig and Pope. I mean I understand where Pope was coming from, I would of probably done the same thing if it was my daughter, but not like that.
    It set pace for Pope's character and us realising how much of a real OG he is really.

    and you said something about Joel McHales's character, I only know of him from hitting on Gemma in the bar, has the show mentioned who he is?

  7. #1727
    I think it's going to be a new storyline. I don't think they've mentioned his character before. There's a video on youtube called "Before The Anarchy" that tells a little more about him but I wouldn't suggest it if you're trying to stay spoiler free.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  8. #1728
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I think it's going to be a new storyline. I don't think they've mentioned his character before. There's a video on youtube called "Before The Anarchy" that tells a little more about him but I wouldn't suggest it if you're trying to stay spoiler free.
    Nah I don't give a fuck about spoilers, I'll Youtube it now.

  9. #1729
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    The real version is my fucking tune so this is just perfect.


  10. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    The real version is my fucking tune so this is just perfect.


    This is amazing!
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.