Page 169 of 341 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159167168169170171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3409
    Blog Entries
    if community is going out this season it's going out with a bang... so many great guest stars lined up already
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    The ending of Homeland last night was awesome.

And, Shaz, the theme for Fresh Prince is stuck in my head now. Damn you.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    the new episode of HIMYM IS LEGIT!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Really enjoying watching everyone's favourite serial killer again.

Love the show, enjoyed both episodes and the little preview into episode 3 looks great.
    Could never get into Dexter. Was like they were trying too hard to make a cult show from the get go.

This would be a great ending to HIMYM;

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Could never get into Dexter. Was like they were trying too hard to make a cult show from the get go.

This would be a great ending to HIMYM;
    The adverts never drew me in but a few folks on here recommended it and I've gave it a watch, couldn't stop watching after.

Haha that would be a brilliant ending!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    the new episode of HIMYM IS LEGIT!
    Indeed! Immense show.

Blog Entries
    I watched the new episode of TBBT (the one you guys were talking about the other day) and I have to say, despite a few amusing moments, it seems to have lost it's spark. It's like the writers have approached it like "ok we need x amount of lines where Sheldon painfully misses a point", "Penny complains to the girls about a boy/boys", "Sheldon and Penny interact 'hilariously' at least once" and of course "make Leonard, Raj and Howard look as pathetic as possible". That and as Ape said, Sheldon's fuller figure (and hair) make him seem like he's been re-cast with his brother or something.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted

Blog Entries
    I watched the new episode of TBBT (the one you guys were talking about the other day) and I have to say, despite a few amusing moments, it seems to have lost it's spark. It's like the writers have approached it like "ok we need x amount of lines where Sheldon painfully misses a point", "Penny complains to the girls about a boy/boys", "Sheldon and Penny interact 'hilariously' at least once" and of course "make Leonard, Raj and Howard look as pathetic as possible". That and as Ape said, Sheldon's fuller figure (and hair) make him seem like he's been re-cast with his brother or something.

I still think the show has the chance to be as good as it once was before, but it needs to go back to its roots.

Blog Entries
    Have you guys watched fox on Tuesdays? It's stacked for an hour and a half, then it turns to the mindy project and I quickly turn the channel. can't wait.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

To be fair, with Jim Parsons (Sheldon) being 40yrs+ in real life compared to maybe 28-29yrs old on TV, I expect him to look bigger than the person he is portraying.

But, hey, I don't like HIMYM, you don't have to like tBBT.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    To be fair, with Jim Parsons (Sheldon) being 40yrs+ in real life compared to maybe 28-29yrs old on TV, I expect him to look bigger than the person he is portraying.

But, hey, I don't like HIMYM, you don't have to like tBBT.
    I don't recall promoting HIMYM. Ape was just saying he looks like he's been working out - which is anything but geeky. Bigger as in size, not age