Page 163 of 327 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3263
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Sopranos is a great show- one of my all-time favorites, actually- but you'd be better off watching The Shield first. It's riveting much in the same way that Breaking Bad is. The story constantly twists and turns in directions that you won't see coming, plus Vic Mackey and the rest of The Strike Team have a knack for digging themselves into the most spectacular holes ever dug, I swear. They just dig and dig and dig as the series progresses, and it's an absolute blast watching them find new ways to cover themselves in dirt.

Also, quite possibly the most underrated ensemble ever.
    Reading this again, I think you need to add a couple more dig's. lol

Vick can't catch a break man.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Me and my friend are going to start watching Homeland soon. Really have high expectations for it!

Has anyone watched the new Dallas? And if so, is it any good?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Reading this again, I think you need to add a couple more dig's. lol

Vick can't catch a break man.
    Haha. Yeah, I guess I did sort of under-sell it, didn't I?

Elite-level television show, though, isn't it? Compulsively watchable in a way that few other shows are. I was on-board from the pilot, and just let me tell you that those waits between episodes were excruciating. As soon as the credits would roll, I'd already be counting down the minutes until the next Tuesday at 10pm.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Has anyone watched the new Dallas? And if so, is it any good?
    While it's not my particular cup of tea, it should probably satisfy fans of the old series. For better or worse, they haven't really done anything to alter the recipe aside from adding a sprinkling of younger actors. It's the same ol' prime time soap dish it always was.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    While it's not my particular cup of tea, it should probably satisfy fans of the old series. For better or worse, they haven't really done anything to alter the recipe aside from adding a sprinkling of younger actors. It's the same ol' prime time soap dish it always was.
    I never saw the old series, but I've heard that it was a pretty big tv program back when it was on.
    I'll probably invest some time in the new one though for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    The show I've been impressed with has been Elementary on CBS. Honestly, a Sherlock Holmes in Modern NYC with a female Watson, shouldn't work. It is amazing it does. Now, it is only 2 Episodes in, but it shows a lot of promise.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I never saw the old series, but I've heard that it was a pretty big tv program back when it was on.
    Im about 4 or 5 episodes into the new Dallas, and I really like it

Blog Entries
    Just watched the trailer and it just looks mad corny, like with the timing of the music, camera zooms to faces, one liners and then I see Jesse Metcalfe who I find unbearable to watch trying to act.

Hope you enjoy the show.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    The show I've been impressed with has been Elementary on CBS. Honestly, a Sherlock Holmes in Modern NYC with a female Watson, shouldn't work. It is amazing it does. Now, it is only 2 Episodes in, but it shows a lot of promise.
    I wanted to see that. They have the series on demand so I might go back and watch it.

I just checked out the first 3 episodes of Revolution on NBC. I like the fact that there's more of a "Swash-buckler" feel to the show but I'm wondering how they will provide a good story to go along with an idea that has always been a big "what would happen if..." thought that I always had as to what this generation would do to survive (outside Bear Gryels advice of drinking your own piss, what do kids really know about "surviving"?) if they were without the modern miracles that they have grown accustom too.

On a side note - Fringe is back on and the first episode of the season has me right back on the edge of my seat. Always a fan of "Fringe Science", this series has put in motion the idea of following a series from the present, to future, to alternate universe, to past in a great blend that isn't too hard to follow, but still challenges your mind as to how they all tie in together.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I wanted to see that. They have the series on demand so I might go back and watch it.

I just checked out the first 3 episodes of Revolution on NBC. I like the fact that there's more of a "Swash-buckler" feel to the show but I'm wondering how they will provide a good story to go along with an idea that has always been a big "what would happen if..." thought that I always had as to what this generation would do to survive (outside Bear Gryels advice of drinking your own piss, what do kids really know about "surviving"?) if they were without the modern miracles that they have grown accustom too.

On a side note - Fringe is back on and the first episode of the season has me right back on the edge of my seat. Always a fan of "Fringe Science", this series has put in motion the idea of following a series from the present, to future, to alternate universe, to past in a great blend that isn't too hard to follow, but still challenges your mind as to how they all tie in together.
    I am a big Fringe fan. Sad to see it being the last season tho