Page 159 of 325 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3241
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey, I'm not arguing with you. You guys are keeping this thread alive. And informative. Although I must admit I don't read much of what you guys post as I'm waiting to watch BB (No Akkie, not Big Brother ) and am trying to avoid any spoilers. But, unlike some users, I'm not about to decry you guys doing it without waiting for me to catch up.
    Oh wow, I just realised that we discussed so much shit on this thread without even giving a spoiler warning Lol my bad. And seriously, you should start watching BB now and finish it as soon as possible, that way you can anticipate in pain with the rest of us for the next 8 months.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't worry about spoiler warnings here, I think it's implied. But I've made that assumption before.

I'd have to start at the very beginning. Might take me a bit to catch up.
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wouldn't worry about spoiler warnings here, I think it's implied. But I've made that assumption before.

I'd have to start at the very beginning. Might take me a bit to catch up.
    You've got 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Name it Breaking Bad and Mad Men, because when BB isn't on, Mad Men is the best show on TV and deserves as much discussion as BB gets on this thread.
    I'm telling you, man: You're just not going to find a whole lot of cross-over between wrestling and Mad Men audiences.

The spoiler thing in regards to Breaking Bad hadn't even occurred to me, Rob, and I apologize if we screwed anything up for you. I guess I just sort of figured that everyone who would be watching already was, and it had totally slipped my mind that you had mentioned checking the show out last week or something. I'll try to keep an eye on that sort of thing in the future.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm telling you, man: You're just not going to find a whole lot of cross-over between wrestling and Mad Men audiences.
    Well I'm having a hard time just meetinga Mad Men fan, the only one I knew was my former film teacher and he don't really count. Lol

Seriously though I love Breaking Bad but this last season of Mad Men was really something else. They're 2 totally different shows and it's hard to compare really. This is how fans must've felt when Sopranos and Wire was on at the same time.

Speaking of Mad Men...I tried it out for five episodes and have to ask. Does it get good at any point? I was just bored by it.

Speaking of Breaking Bad...possibly the best show I've ever watched. The wait for the last eight is going to prove painful.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Speaking of Mad Men...I tried it out for five episodes and have to ask. Does it get good at any point? I was just bored by it.
    That you're not engaged doesn't mean that the show isn't good; it just means that slow-moving, cerebral and subtle might not be your bag.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Seriously though I love Breaking Bad but this last season of Mad Men was really something else. They're 2 totally different shows and it's hard to compare really. This is how fans must've felt when Sopranos and Wire was on at the same time.
    You know, I'm really not quite sure why many seem so intent on pitting these shows against one another in these quasi-Celebrity Deathmatches of non-substantive critical analysis. It's all so reductive and asinine, and there's seemingly nothing to really be gleaned from any of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

The spoiler thing in regards to Breaking Bad hadn't even occurred to me, Rob, and I apologize if we screwed anything up for you. I guess I just sort of figured that everyone who would be watching already was, and it had totally slipped my mind that you had mentioned checking the show out last week or something. I'll try to keep an eye on that sort of thing in the future.
    I think coming to a tv discussion thread though, it be would implied that there will be spoilers. I've learned to avoid you and Akbars posts until I watch Breaking Bad haha

Blog Entries
    So Akbar brought up HIMYM in another thread, and all I can say, September 24th I can not wait for it to return