Page 156 of 340 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146154155156157158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3393
    Blog Entries
    I was never a Red Dwarf fan personally, but if you're going to revisit an iconic show, you better get it right. It's tough. I also hear they're doing a Young Ones semi-re-hash.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I was never a Red Dwarf fan personally, but if you're going to revisit an iconic show, you better get it right. It's tough. I also hear they're doing a Young Ones semi-re-hash.
    Bottom was a sort of spin off to the Young Ones many years ago. Not sure if those type of shows will still be popular with people these days, they were very much of the time.

Blog Entries
    Very much so. Ben Elton came down here a couple of years ago to host a show and his humour hadn't changed one iota. It was sad really. Funny you should mention Bottom, because from what I hear it's Edmonson and Mayall reprising the Vivian and Rik roles. Not sure the others are game to go near it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Red Dwarf X starts here in the UK on October 4th and I for one can not wait, I just hope it has the quality of the earlier seasons as opposed to the special Back To Earth.
    I love Red Dwarf but it's never been quite the same since Rob Grant left after series 6.

Blog Entries
    Holy Fuckaroni... and now I have to a whole fucking year for BB to come back!

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm scared that you're right about Holly dying, and I'm thinking it's going to be the ricing.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm scared that you're right about Holly dying, and I'm thinking it's going to be the ricing.
    For the record: I'm not making some kind of bold guarantee or anything that that's definitely going to happen. It's just that this show is HUGE on using color to reflect and foreshadow thematics, and they've gone absolutely out of their way to keep that kid in shades of purple and pink, as well as even putting her in little outfits that bare a striking resemblance to the bear found floating in Walt's pool. It's entirely possible that she could just be being used as a vessel to reflect bigger picture stuff, but I wouldn't put it past the writer's to put her in harm's way.

And the Ricin in the wall is classic Chekhov's Gun stuff, so we'll definitely be seeing that factor into things again before all is said and done.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    For the record: I'm not making some kind of bold guarantee or anything that that's definitely going to happen. It's just that this show is HUGE on using color to reflect and foreshadow thematics, and they've gone absolutely out of their way to keep that kid in shades of purple and pink, as well as even putting her in little outfits that bare a striking resemblance to the bear found floating in Walt's pool. It's entirely possible that she could just be being used as a vessel to reflect bigger picture stuff, but I wouldn't put it past the writer's to put her in harm's way.

And the Ricin in the wall is classic Chekhov's Gun stuff, so we'll definitely be seeing that factor into things again before all is said and done.
    I don't think I'm looking as much in to the foreshadowing with the tedd bare and pink stuff, it's just that I'm preetttyyy sure Ricin is coming back like you said and I have a feeling it'll be holly.

And I'm just confirming with you that Walts cancer is back? Because the hand dryer had dents on it and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Did you like Friends?

The Newsroom season 1 wraps up tonight. Sad Jman is sad.
    i'm watching this show currently,this series shows you an equal satirical view of a Toronto newsroom's life. you will find yourself laughing at others misfortune.