Page 154 of 324 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3232
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    <--is off to download the latest Breaking Bad.

Anyone see the new US Inbetweeners? Even though it was basically a gag for gag immitation of the original, I found it quite enjoyable.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    <--is off to download the latest Breaking Bad.

Anyone see the new US Inbetweeners? Even though it was basically a gag for gag immitation of the original, I found it quite enjoyable.
    I watched it. I'd never seen the original but this one made me laugh.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Not since the pilot has BB had such a good opening. Say my name you know, Wat is just pure gangster.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Not since the pilot has BB had such a good opening. Say my name you know, Wat is just pure gangster.
    "You're God damn right."

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I had just recently been watching some old Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe, and thought I'd see what he was up to recently when I found out it was he that actually wrote Cloth. And it sorta clicked. I went and re-watched/watched the trailers. Yip. I'm now really looking forward to catching this. Cloth's boss is called A.C.C. Tom Boss!

"The victim is a .......... Never been found dead before, so this is out of character."
    A Touch of Cloth was a touch of quality. Actually, more than a touch; a full on slap! I had to keep pausing, rewinding, pausing, just to snatch all the send-up in. Ohhhhh, I'm watching it again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    "You're God damn right."
    Maybe I'm stating something pretty obvious but I had my magnifying glass out so hear me out. Lol When Walt took the things out of Hanks office, the camera angle went to the top corner like watching a surveillance camera, I'm thinking there's an actual camera there and that's when the suspiciousness of Walt really ​starts. Bada bing bada boom I noticed that straight away, I'm so awesome.

Maybe I'm stating something pretty obvious but I had my magnifying glass out so hear me out. Lol When Walt took the things out of Hanks office, the camera angle went to the top corner like watching a surveillance camera, I'm thinking there's an actual camera there and that's when the suspiciousness of Walt really ​starts. Bada bing bada boom I noticed that straight away, I'm so awesome.
    Yeah, a lot of people online are suspecting that very same thing. I personally see Hank putting the pieces together using actual detective work instead of conveniently stumbling upon video surveillance of his own office, but I guess anything's possible.

If things do play out that way, though, I would think seeing Walt removing a bug from his office would do a lot more than just make Hank suspicious.

Blog Entries
    Did anyone watch the show Citizen Khan on BBC? Its cause conteoversy already.Lol

I laughed at some of the jokes but the stereotyping is too much, it's kind of annoying. If I was the BBC I wouldn't fuck with that subject, it's actually not the effort with how sensitive Islam extremes are nowadays.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, a lot of people online are suspecting that very same thing. I personally see Hank putting the pieces together using actual detective work instead of conveniently stumbling upon video surveillance of his own office, but I guess anything's possible.

If things do play out that way, though, I would think seeing Walt removing a bug from his office would do a lot more than just make Hank suspicious.
    At the end when Walt realises straight away he could've easily asked Lydia for the names. That's genuine genius at work here.

At the end when Walt realises straight away he could've easily asked Lydia for the names. That's genuine genius at work here.
    It was a funny moment for sure, but I'm not quite seeing the genius part. If anything was superlative about the scene, it was that Mike, a man with a code, sat by that river as the grass blew gently, the sun danced across the water, and his life just quietly slipped away from him. Motherfucker went out like a straight samurai.