Page 151 of 343 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    See, I don't see how anyone could slam Big Bang Theory as being complete shit but still like Sheen-era Two and a Half Men. I mean, yeah, the Sheen episodes were better than the Kutcher stuff to some degree, but it's still like comparing the clap to chlamydia; they're both just different shades of bargain bin punchlines and lowest common denominator yuks yuks. Plus, there's that whole thing with TAAHM being completely cold, misogynistic, and mean-spirited, whereas at least Big Bang actually has some heart.
    Bro its a movie with great jokes,funny to watch.Stuff like this you don't take them seriously

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Is How I Met Your Mother good? I haven't watched a single episode.

See, I don't see how anyone could slam Big Bang Theory as being complete shit but still like Sheen-era Two and a Half Men. I mean, yeah, the Sheen episodes were better than the Kutcher stuff to some degree, but it's still like comparing the clap to chlamydia; they're both just different shades of bargain bin punchlines and lowest common denominator yuks yuks. Plus, there's that whole thing with TAAHM being completely cold, misogynistic, and mean-spirited, whereas at least Big Bang actually has some heart.

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Is How I Met Your Mother good? I haven't watched a single episode.
    Did you like Friends?

The Newsroom season 1 wraps up tonight. Sad Jman is sad.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Did you like Friends?

The Newsroom season 1 wraps up tonight. Sad Jman is sad.
    I haven't ever watched Friends.

I watch Eastenders though.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I haven't ever watched Friends.

I watch Eastenders though.
    Well played, sir. Well played, indeed.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Bro its a movie with great jokes,funny to watch.Stuff like this you don't take them seriously
    I don't think the jokes are even in the neighborhood of okay, much less great. It's got the bar set incredibly low and just seems to go for the easy dick and fart gags that I grew somewhat tired of around the time I was done with puberty. It's like Chuck Lorre gave a bunch of rheseus monkeys a stack full of Hustlers and then locked them in a room full of type-writers.

And it's not about taking the show seriously; it's about judging it for what it presents me with. And what it presents me with is comedy that I don't find the slightest bit appealing and/or stimulating.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It doesn't treat all of its characters with absolute contempt. And there's a warmth to it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    So is Charlie Sheen still in HIMYM?

I don't think the jokes are even in the neighborhood of okay, much less great. It's got the bar set incredibly low and just seems to go for the easy dick and fart gags that I grew somewhat tired of around the time I was done with puberty. It's like Chuck Lorre gave a bunch of rheseus monkeys a stack full of Hustlers and then locked them in a room full of type-writers.

And it's not about taking the show seriously; it's about judging it for what it presents me with. And what it presents me with is comedy that I don't find the slightest bit appealing and/or stimulating.
    Well that's your opinion i find the Charlie Sheen seasons great

Oh akbar....