Page 149 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3244
    It can't be taking itself seriously with a title like "A Touch of Cloth"

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    It can't be taking itself seriously with a title like "A Touch of Cloth"
    Seen the adverts and could see it was a comedy but the title never clicked....DOH

Blog Entries
    On the subject of Cranston.

He's officially an OG after the face he made when the gun was to his head, and with lines like "I'm in the empire business" these script writers are just plain awesome.

Breaking Bad was brilliant last night and I ain't even going to try predict anything anymore, cos I nor anyone else are ever right.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    His Modern Family episode was good, but, like, that show is still at it's peak. Not even Paul Feig and/or Harold Ramis can pull the current state of The Office out from under its fuckton pile of awful, awful writing , so I doubt Cranston will really fare any better.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    His Modern Family episode was good, but, like, that show is still at it's peak. Not even Paul Feig and/or Harold Ramis can pull the current state of The Office out from under its fuckton pile of awful, awful writing , so I doubt Cranston will really fare any better.
    Yeah. I was one who was trying to hold off on The Office criticisms, giving it more time than it's due, but, that last season was edging on unwatchable for me. I started to pullulate hefts of disdain for the majority of the characters, and whatever nonsense they were involving themselves with. Even Andy, who I used to love, subtracted any of my enjoyment from it.

I'll still cling on to some magic pixie-dust of hope that it finds some kind of form again.

Yeah. I was one who was trying to hold off on The Office criticisms, giving it more time than it's due, but, that last season was edging on unwatchable for me. I started to pullulate hefts of disdain for the majority of the characters, and whatever nonsense they were involving themselves with. Even Andy, who I used to love, subtracted any of my enjoyment from it.
    Man, they really neutered that character after sending him to anger management. He was tons o' fun as an obnoxious douche. But as a lovable goofball? Not so much. I don't fault Ed Helms, though; he seems to make the best of what's handed to him.

I'll still cling on to some magic pixie-dust of hope that it finds some kind of form again.
    Well, this upcoming season is going to be it's last (thankfully), so it's pretty much piss or get off the pot time. Old show-runner Greg Daniels is returning in a last-ditch attempt to get things back on course and wrap up everyone's story arcs, but the pessimist in me thinks it's probably a fool's errand. The show had its heart ripped out somewhere along the end of Season 5, and I don't think even the most masterful of television surgeons would be able to put it back in its place.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Any body else just witnessed why the north east is so amazing on the x factor , just a bunch of friendly people with decent banter !!! proud to live here

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    Any body else just witnessed why the north east is so amazing on the x factor , just a bunch of friendly people with decent banter !!! proud to live here
    Some proper nutters to lol

The bing bang theory is the stupidest thing I've ever seen

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....