Page 146 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3232
  1. #1451
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz11 View Post
    watching the inbetweeners! Lol. Bumder!
    love it!!!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #1452
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,970
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Damn, ending of BB got my heart beating fast, tense stuff.
    Also who noticed the reference with Hank mentioning the film Heat?, the episode was about the train heist and Heat has the best heist scene ever. And the film has Al Pacino in it, Walt is a mixture of Micheal Corleone and Tony Montana both played by Pacino. And finally the ending of Heat has Pacino and De Niro in a face of... Walt/Hank or Walt/Jesse face of maybe?

    Aanndd I expect Todd to stick around and play a big part in the show from now on.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  3. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Also who noticed the reference with Hank mentioning the film Heat?, the episode was about the train heist and Heat has the best heist scene ever. And the film has Al Pacino in it, Walt is a mixture of Micheal Corleone and Tony Montana both played by Pacino. And finally the ending of Heat has Pacino and De Niro in a face of... Walt/Hank or Walt/Jesse face of maybe?
    Haha. Dude, you take things sooooooooo literally.

    And, really, does one even need to get into a whole Six Degrees of Al Pacino thing to surmise that Walt is going to have some kind of face-off with both Jesse and Hank before the series is over? You've got your gumshoe hat and magnifying glass out for nothing, dude.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #1454
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,970
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Haha. Dude, you take things sooooooooo literally.

    And, really, does one even need to get into a whole Six Degrees of Al Pacino thing to surmise that Walt is going to have some kind of face-off with both Jesse and Hank before the series is over? You've got your gumshoe hat and magnifying glass out for nothing, dude.
    Lol yeah maybe, but the Heat reference got me excited man.

    And tell me Im right on the Todd thing at least?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  5. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol yeah maybe, but the Heat reference got me excited man.

    And tell me Im right on the Todd thing at least?
    Well, yeah, I don't think they would have gone to the trouble of casting a known commodity from Friday Night Lights if the role wasn't somewhat sizable and/or important to the show's endgame.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #1456
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,970
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Well, yeah, I don't think they would have gone to the trouble of casting a known commodity from Friday Night Lights if the role wasn't somewhat sizable and/or important to the show's endgame.
    Good point, I've never seen Friday night lights though.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  7. #1457
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,970
    Blog Entries
    14
    Anyone ever seen a show called Oz?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  8. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Anyone ever seen a show called Oz?
    Yes, I watched the first season full through, then I lost my subsciption. Never got back into it, but now that you mention it, I might be looking for something in my netflick's list soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #1459
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,970
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yes, I watched the first season full through, then I lost my subsciption. Never got back into it, but now that you mention it, I might be looking for something in my netflick's list soon.
    I heard some real good stuff about it so I'm going to watch the first series.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  10. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Anyone ever seen a show called Oz?
    So, Deliverance first and now Oz... OK, should we be concerned about this?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.