Page 145 of 326 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3253
  1. #1441
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,987
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Watched the special preview of Go On on Wed night. Gotta say, good to see Matthew Perry back on TV. I think this will be one of my new favorite shows this season. Can't wait for monday with the preview of Grimm Season 2!
    Don't get too hooked on it though, strong possibility it won't make it to season 2

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #1442
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,852
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    It is an awesome show Worth a watch
    Agreed. Twist and turns everywhere you look.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  3. #1443
    And Breaking Bad does it again. Speechless.

    Seriously, I actually feel sorry for the people not watching. They're missing out on so much awesome.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #1444
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,987
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    And Breaking Bad does it again. Speechless.

    Seriously, I actually feel sorry for the people not watching. They're missing out on so much awesome.
    I have to wait till tomorrow to watch it

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  5. #1445
    I am really starting to enjoy these Michael Corleone prodigy of crime moments that Jessie keeps having in Breaking Bad. Starting to make me wonder who will be the king of the Meth empire when it is all over.

  6. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I am really starting to enjoy these Michael Corleone prodigy of crime moments that Jessie keeps having in Breaking Bad. Starting to make me wonder who will be the king of the Meth empire when it is all over.
    I definitely see Jesse outwitting Walt before all is said and done, but after the whole thing with Gale and what transpired in tonight's episode, I see Jesse putting all of this shit in his rear-view (provided he makes it out alive).


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  7. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I definitely see Jesse outwitting Walt before all is said and done, but after the whole thing with Gale and what transpired in tonight's episode, I see Jesse putting all of this shit in his rear-view (provided he makes it out alive).
    I think he is developing the mind for it, but his heart does not seem to be in it. If the truth ever comes out about Walt poisoning Andrea's son no telling what direction things might turn.

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I think he is developing the mind for it, but his heart does not seem to be in it. If the truth ever comes out about Walt poisoning Andrea's son no telling what direction things might turn.
    I think it's pretty safe to assume that that particular nugget of shit is going to hit all kinds of fans before everything is said and done. And don't forget that there's the whole thing with Jane lingering about, too, which I can totally see Walt, in all his glorious hubris, proudly offering to Jesse after they have their inevitable falling out.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  9. #1449
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,987
    Blog Entries
    14
    Damn, ending of BB got my heart beating fast, tense stuff.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  10. #1450
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Watching The Inbetweeners! LOL. BUMDER!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.