Page 141 of 343 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You gotta love:

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's been on a steady decline for the past 7 seasons.
    FULLY Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I can only blame the networks in Britain not picking up Breaking Bad for my illegal viewing, banning the links on my usual website will not stop me.
    I'm still waiting on this series to conclude. Much like I am with Walking Dead. Once the series are finished, I will watch tem via netflix without having to wait an entire year before watching the new season. I did this with a few other series and I have been VERY happy doing it that way. I am also planning on watching Sons of Anarchy and Justified once they wrap up too... I know it's a long wait, but I find I can appreciate the shows better by doing it this way.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm still waiting on this series to conclude. Much like I am with Walking Dead. Once the series are finished, I will watch tem via netflix without having to wait an entire year before watching the new season. I did this with a few other series and I have been VERY happy doing it that way. I am also planning on watching Sons of Anarchy and Justified once they wrap up too... I know it's a long wait, but I find I can appreciate the shows better by doing it this way.
    That is an interesting way of doing it DRG. Though I don't have the patience

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Maybe so, but sometimes it's better watching weekly because you get to appreciate each episode I guess? Anticipation to the next episode is part of the enjoyment also. And you're going to have to wait for next year for the series to conclude, the last season is being split over 2 summers. But in overall it probably is better watching the whole series or season in one go or short period of time like one big movie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    That is an interesting way of doing it DRG. Though I don't have the patience
    Exactly, soon as I wake up tomorrow (today in my time) first thing I'm doing is jumping on the computer for episode 4 of BB.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone watched the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon? If so, is it any good?

It amuses me to no end that, even with all of the gonzo action and sporadic ultra-violence on Breaking Bad, the intimate moments back at the White family home somehow remain the most explosive aspect of the show. Holy shit @ tonight's dinner party.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    has anyone seen the show, Flip Men, on spike?

Blog Entries
    I imagine disagreeing with the views of the show can make it difficult to enjoy The Newsroom, good thing I ain't one of them so loving the show currently. But it is very one sided, like proper one sided, can make it frustrating viewing for people on the other side.

Also I think if I was American and followed the politics over there more, I would appreciate/enjoy/understand the show more... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Has anyone watched the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon? If so, is it any good?
    I've watched a few episodes of it & of course it's stupid funny. Not quite as funny as the movie but funny still.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA