Page 137 of 341 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127135136137138139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3408
  1. #1361
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    My English teacher is a fat bitch. SNM.


  2. #1362
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,258
    Blog Entries
    14
    Jason Segal said he's quitting HIMYM after season 8, surely this mean they'll wrap up the show after season 8. You cant carry on without a core character like that, plus along with most fans, I'm getting restless... Reveal who the mum is already! Ted don't even have a girlfriend yet for goodness sake.

  3. #1363
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Jason Segal said he's quitting HIMYM after season 8, surely this mean they'll wrap up the show after season 8. You cant carry on without a core character like that, plus along with most fans, I'm getting restless... Reveal who the mum is already! Ted don't even have a girlfriend yet for goodness sake.
    I know who the mom is
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #1364
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,258
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I know who the mom is
    Don't play with me like that.

  5. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Jason Segal said he's quitting HIMYM after season 8, surely this mean they'll wrap up the show after season 8. You cant carry on without a core character like that, plus along with most fans, I'm getting restless... Reveal who the mum is already! Ted don't even have a girlfriend yet for goodness sake.
    Another show that I liked at first but became stale after the 4th or 5th season. Honestly, I am glad it's wrapping up. Segal is such a great writer/actor, I am sure that HIMYM is taking up a lot of time I'd like to see him free up


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #1366
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,258
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Another show that I liked at first but became stale after the 4th or 5th season. Honestly, I am glad it's wrapping up. Segal is such a great writer/actor, I am sure that HIMYM is taking up a lot of time I'd like to see him free up
    I liked 4 and 5. I liked 6 aswell, mainly because Zoe was in it, she's definitely the best out of all his girlfriends. Plus that season had Kyle Maclallachan (how ever you spell his name) and he was hilarious as the Captain.

  7. #1367
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Don't play with me like that.
    no seriously do you want me to tell you who it is.. I will pm you if you want
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #1368
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,258
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    no seriously do you want me to tell you who it is.. I will pm you if you want
    Go on then...

  9. #1369
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,258
    Blog Entries
    14
    Damn you Dennis for making read all those theories on Google, now I'm excited about the new season of HIMYM again

  10. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Damn you Dennis for making read all those theories on Google, now I'm excited about the new season of HIMYM again
    Google... The source of movie and television plot theories since the 90s


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.