Page 133 of 343 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123131132133134135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3423
    Blog Entries
    The Killing was cool, I didn't mind it, preferred it to the Danish version actually. But Not really surprised that it's been canceled, deffo should've solved the murder in 1 season then move on to another Crime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    The Killing was cool, I didn't mind it, preferred it to the Danish version actually. But Not really surprised that it's been canceled, deffo should've solved the murder in 1 season then move on to another Crime.
    I had downloaded the first season, and dvred the second, and still hadn't watched it. A week ago I deleted it from ym DVR and harddrive. Kind of glad I did. I love AMC shows, but idk...I just get the feeling it wouldn't have caught my eye, and if it had, I would have been pissed it was cancelled after 2 seasons

Blog Entries
    Just asking.

But does anyone watch the Inbetweeners here?

Blog Entries
    My top 3 Twilight Zone episode:
    1)It's a good life
    2)Time enough at last
    3)The Howling man

A stop at Willoughby is a great ep too.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I had downloaded the first season, and dvred the second, and still hadn't watched it. A week ago I deleted it from ym DVR and harddrive. Kind of glad I did. I love AMC shows, but idk...I just get the feeling it wouldn't have caught my eye, and if it had, I would have been pissed it was cancelled after 2 seasons
    The 2 existing seasons wrap pretty much all of the main threads up in a neat little package, so you'd be short-changing yourself by passing on the show just because there won't be anything beyond that. It's not on the level of a Breaking Bad or Mad Men, but it's certainly a worthwhile police procedural for people patient enough to let the show do its thing. Some really strong performances and cinematography, too.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Just asking.

But does anyone watch the Inbetweeners here?
    Probably the funniest British show of the last 10 years.

Blog Entries
    Jersey Shore gets a lot of hate because of how it represents society and people in a bad way or whatever reason.

But for entertainment purposes I've seen pretty much every episode, it got shit at around season 4 but the early season were absolutely Hilarious

Anyone with me?

Blog Entries
    Jersey Shore gets a lot of hate because of how it represents society and people in a bad way or whatever reason.

But for entertainment purposes I've seen pretty much every episode, it got shit at around season 4 but the early season were absolutely Hilarious

Anyone with me?
    Interesting you bring up the Shore. I had never really seen the show, but a few months back I was chilling bored and nothing was on, and watched 1 episode of the Shore. It was the stupidest thing ever, but for some reason, I was hooked. It even had a few ha ha moments

Blog Entries
    Probably the funniest British show of the last 10 years.
    LOL. Finally someone commented, I still watch it and it still cracks me up. LOL.

Anyone with me?
    No frickin way.

Jersey Shore = Terrible.

Can't frickin stand it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Interesting you bring up the Shore. I had never really seen the show, but a few months back I was chilling bored and nothing was on, and watched 1 episode of the Shore. It was the stupidest thing ever, but for some reason, I was hooked. It even had a few ha ha moments
    Lol it's a reality show, what's stupid about it? Lol do you know what I mean...

The Situation might be a giant 'douche' but he is so arrogant its brilliant, and the way they pick up the girls at clubs, grenades etc... Seriously the show is funny as hell.