Page 132 of 338 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3379
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a nice little show Suburgatory, I don't mind it. The girl in it is starring in the new Evil Dead movie I believe.
    She's great on the show right?! and the show airs straight after New Girl so I'm good for that one hour.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    This guy knows what's up.
    Can you explain to me what this whole single/multi camera deal is? I wasn't aware of this....can you give me examples of single camera ones and how they differ please?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    She's great on the show right?! and the show airs straight after New Girl so I'm good for that one hour.
    Get your mind out of the gutter Akkie! Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines are good too, I find

Blog Entries
    Get your mind out of the gutter Akkie! Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines are good too, I find
    Who

Nah I kid, the dad is funny. But the main girl reminds me of Haley from One Tree Hill, I used to love that show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Who

Nah I kid, the dad is funny. But the main girl reminds me of Haley from One Tree Hill, I used to love that show.
    Oh dear....Sisto is the dad. One Tree Hill? Ooooookkkaaaaayyy......

Blog Entries
    Oh dear....Sisto is the dad. One Tree Hill? Ooooookkkaaaaayyy......
    Yeah I wish I had googled that before I posted...and Heyy everyone has their own guilty pleasures, PLUS it's great small talk with a lot of girls I've come across.

Can you explain to me what this whole single/multi camera deal is? I wasn't aware of this....can you give me examples of single camera ones and how they differ please?
    Multicamera shows (HIMYM, Two and a Half Men, Friends etc.) film the action with multiple cameras at a time. You'll see on HIMYM how you only ever see three walls of the apartment, that's because the set is open ended and the scenes are usually filmed in one whole shot with multiple cameras.

Single camera shows (Community, Cougar Town, Arrested Development) film the action one camera at a time.

Multicamera shows are simpler and cheaper to produce, and are usually filmed in front of a live studio audience to get the background laughter you hear when watching the shows, but single camera shows can experiment more with the film-making (for example, Community does a lot of things that probably wouldn't be possible with multicamera styled filming.)

Hope I've explained it ok, I'm pretty awful at explaining what things mean.

Blog Entries
    It might seem dumb to ask but some of those single camera shows don't suffer for lack of angles and also it's not that apparent at least to my eyes

It might seem dumb to ask but some of those single camera shows don't suffer for lack of angles and also it's not that apparent at least to my eyes
    Single-camera shows still have angled shots. They simply reposition the one camera and re-run the scene to get the desired shot.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I can honestly watch Bill Maher all day long on YouTube.