Page 131 of 343 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3423
  1. #1301
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Probably for the best! lol They are human too, after all



  2. #1302
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Breaking Bad second ep - Wow, What an opening sequence. Him taking a last taste of his chicken with all the dips before knowing whats going to happen is genius by the creators. A lot more action in this episode and there's something with the sound of a Silencer that I found really cool. Also the DEA conversation with the chief saying Gus was always under his nose and Hank being in the same situation (I think that's dramatic irony or foreshadowing? Lol)

    I have to say last season Mike was probably my fav character, so having this episode mainly concentrate on him gives this episode a 9.2/10.

  3. #1303
    Ok, now for my lists.

    Top 5 Dramas On Air
    1. Mad Men
    2. The Good Wife
    3. Breaking Bad (I've only seen the first two series, just started watching it.)
    4. Game of Thrones
    5. Homeland

    Top 5 Comedies On Air
    1. Community
    2. Parks & Recreation
    3. Girls (Although I think of it more as a dramedy)
    4. Cougar Town
    5. The Middle (It's severely underrated, in my opinion)

    As you can tell, I need to watch more comedies. I haven't seen Louie, Archer, Adventure Time.... etc.

  4. #1304
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    I hate Glee.

  5. #1305
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Recently started watching a show called Suburgatory, find it a decent watch.

    Anyone know about it?

  6. #1306
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    It's a nice little show Suburgatory, I don't mind it. The girl in it is starring in the new Evil Dead movie I believe.



  7. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I hate Glee.
    I hate the gay guy in Glee




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by TBG View Post
    Ok, now for my lists.

    Top 5 Dramas On Air
    1. Mad Men
    2. The Good Wife
    3. Breaking Bad (I've only seen the first two series, just started watching it.)
    4. Game of Thrones
    5. Homeland

    Top 5 Comedies On Air
    1. Community
    2. Parks & Recreation
    3. Girls (Although I think of it more as a dramedy)
    4. Cougar Town
    5. The Middle (It's severely underrated, in my opinion)

    As you can tell, I need to watch more comedies. I haven't seen Louie, Archer, Adventure Time.... etc.
    No walking Dead or HIMYM




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No walking Dead or HIMYM
    The only good episode of The Walking Dead was the first episode, it's quality fell off a cliff after that.

    How I Met Your Mother is probably the best multi camera sitcom at the moment, but compared to some of the single camera comedies on air right now it's only average.

  10. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by TBG View Post
    The only good episode of The Walking Dead was the first episode, it's quality fell off a cliff after that.

    How I Met Your Mother is probably the best multi camera sitcom at the moment, but compared to some of the single camera comedies on air right now it's only average.
    This guy knows what's up.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.