Page 130 of 343 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3423
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I know what those things are but manage to live my life fine without them. If I miss a show.....I suck it up!
    I use to be that way...until I became addicted to prime time television

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Dude...I can't tell if you are being serious or messing with me...lol. Ok..so over where you live, if there is something airing on tv, but your not home to watch it, how do you record it?
    You say that like its a normality for everyone. Lol

I miss the show then I miss the show, I have normal satellite.

I honestly didn't know that Burr was gay until after he died. It wasn't something you needed to know about screen stars from that era was it? I have also heard it suggested that Cesar Romero and Tyrone Power were romantically linked. Not that it's an issue for me, I find it interesting on a trivial level.
    Fully agree... Regardless if Pappa Brady was into dudes, he played the part VERY well... I think the only time something like this would have a dramatically different impact to me would be if John Wayne had been gay. He was considered a "Man's Man" and that image just wouldn't fly back then. If there was any suspision, I doubt he would have played in half the roles he starred in... However, the I do think he and Clint Eastwood as stars would have been the only way I'd have watched Broke Back Mountain. I hear it is a good film, and as much as I loved Heath, I am not a Jake fan outside of Danny Darko.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Fully agree... Regardless if Pappa Brady was into dudes, he played the part VERY well... I think the only time something like this would have a dramatically different impact to me would be if John Wayne had been gay. He was considered a "Man's Man" and that image just wouldn't fly back then. If there was any suspision, I doubt he would have played in half the roles he starred in... However, the I do think he and Clint Eastwood as stars would have been the only way I'd have watched Broke Back Mountain. I hear it is a good film, and as much as I loved Heath, I am not a Jake fan outside of Danny Darko.
    Brokeback was good, just a nice little story that just happened to be about gay cowboys. And no mincing. Guys struggling to come to terms with feelings of homosexuality in a part of the world where it's not accepted.

You aren't familiar with the John Wayne rumours then? But as far as I know - I don't know. I've just heard stuff. I certainly wasn't there, I never had sex with him so I couldn't tell you for certain. lol I think he would have played those roles either in spite of or because of his persuasion, if true. And he was very typecast, ol' Marion was

Robert Reed was like part of the family growing up. You watch him today and still think, really? He's just so....normal! Big surprise hey? lolol

Blog Entries
    Well then, you'll like this -

It's from when she was in Grounded For Life. I liked that show
    I always thought that show was really funny,, and she is extremely hot in it

Brokeback was good, just a nice little story that just happened to be about gay cowboys. And no mincing. Guys struggling to come to terms with feelings of homosexuality in a part of the world where it's not accepted.

You aren't familiar with the John Wayne rumours then? But as far as I know - I don't know. I've just heard stuff. I certainly wasn't there, I never had sex with him so I couldn't tell you for certain. lol I think he would have played those roles either in spite of or because of his persuasion, if true. And he was very typecast, ol' Marion was

Robert Reed was like part of the family growing up. You watch him today and still think, really? He's just so....normal! Big surprise hey? lolol
    Yeah, I tend to try to not believe all things on the net unless they are verified with credible sources... But then again, what makes a credible source? I agree that Wayne was very typecasted, but he made the best of his career with it. Very entertaining to watch on the screen.

And yes, I still to this day will watch Mr. Brady and call bullshit, even though he himself said it... Kinda like Hogans Heros, even tho he died.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    That looks bad.

The problem is America already have like a million shows about high school outcasts and shit like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah, I tend to try to not believe all things on the net unless they are verified with credible sources... But then again, what makes a credible source? I agree that Wayne was very typecasted, but he made the best of his career with it. Very entertaining to watch on the screen.

And yes, I still to this day will watch Mr. Brady and call bullshit, even though he himself said it... Kinda like Hogans Heros, even tho he died.
    Oh no, no, no - Bob Crane was just into some perverse things but I don't think he was gay. He just liked to make films and have orgies from what I understand. But once again, I wasn't there so can't say for sure

Oh no, no, no - Bob Crane was just into some perverse things but I don't think he was gay. He just liked to make films and have orgies from what I understand. But once again, I wasn't there so can't say for sure
    Don't get me wrong, I wasn't implying that Crane was involved with homosexual relations... I was more geared to the idea of when you watch the show you seem to forget that this man died in a crazy way. I do the same thing with Carradine (spelling?) when I watch Kung Fu, Kill Bill v 2, or most recently DeathRace 2000 (the original with Stallone is such a classic B movie with some of the worst kill scenes that it is always a good watch)... I tend to forget the crazy things behind the "life" of men when I am watching the "characters" they play

DRG hates everyone