Page 125 of 341 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3408
    Sorkin's Newsroom is self-righteous as fuck (surprise, suprise), but I still can't get enough of it. Dat dialogue. Shit's like television Pringles.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Haha, yeah you are correct. I completely didn't read my own message before posting. Either way, your 10 points are striken from the record and bear is awarded a bonus 20 points... However, akbar will be awarded 5 bonus points for honesty... After all, it's the best policy.

I thought you said the I Human was the giant pile of massive gay sex in order to prevent the future immigrants from being in the present... After all, "They took our jobs!"

Either way, when I posted I was wrapping up here at work so I kinda just skimmed thru and apparently I got a WHOLE bunch of conversations mixed up.

To Re-direct, anyone been watching Franklin and Bash?
    That was me dude

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Akbar, bro, the fact that you have decimals in your ratings always amuses me to no end. Any chance you could peel back some curtain for a peek into the process of how you arrive as such specific digits?
    Wasn't perfect...but very close. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Hahaha. Pinkman and magnets.

Awesome, awesome stuff. Judging by Walt...err...Mr. Lambert's purchase in the cold open, Vince Gilligan might actually fully deliver on his promise to take Mr. Chips and turn him into Scarface.
    For all those who have watched Breaking Bad from the beginning I have to say that Walt’s transformation into Heisenberg really is the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story of our time. The subtle progression of his anger and disillusionment is something really remarkable to see unfold before our eyes. I guess what I am trying to say is this show kicks all ass as it has from the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Wasn't perfect...but very close. Lol
    I don't think that's quite what he was asking. I mean, didn't you give something an 8.3 the other day? WTF does that mean?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't think that's quite what he was asking. I mean, didn't you give something an 8.3 the other day? WTF does that mean?
    8.3/10 means what it means, wasnt as good as a 8.4 film but better than a 8.2 film. I don't get the confusion? Lol

I gave Good Will Hunting 8.3 I think, because it was a really good film. So I thought should I give it a 10/10 well of course not, that's only for The Godfather. Well should I give it a 9/10, nahh Pulp Fiction is that and Hunting wasn't as good as Pulp Fiction. Well Ill give it 8/10 then, but I would give 8 to a film like Vertigo and I enjoyed Hunting just abit more than Vertigo (now to think of it, Hunting doesn't come close to Vertigo) anyways I thought let me go half way and give it 8.5, but I'd give Breakfast Club 8.5 and Hunting wasn't as enjoyable as that. So after that process, 8.3 seemed the most reasonable.

Yes I didn't go through that exact process when I rated Good will hunting but that pretty much was the gist of it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    8.3/10 means what it means, wasnt as good as a 8.4 film but better than a 8.2 film. I don't get the confusion? Lol

I gave Good Will Hunting 8.3 I think, because it was a really good film. So I thought should I give it a 10/10 well of course not, that's only for The Godfather. Well should I give it a 9/10, nahh Pulp Fiction is that and Hunting wasn't as good as Pulp Fiction. Well Ill give it 8/10 then, but I would give 8 to a film like Vertigo and I enjoyed Hunting just abit more than Vertigo (now to think of it, Hunting doesn't come close to Vertigo) anyways I thought let me go half way and give it 8.5, but I'd give Breakfast Club 8.5 and Hunting wasn't as enjoyable as that. So after that process, 8.3 seemed the most reasonable.

Yes I didn't go through that exact process when I rated Good will hunting but that pretty much was the gist of it.
    Holy shit. Adrian Monk posts here.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I never could get into that show....also I need to know if Robstar gets what I'm saying, he seemed to get quite worked up by it. Lol

Blog Entries
    There is not a facepalm in the universe big enough for some of your derps Akbar

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There is not a facepalm in the universe big enough for some of your derps Akbar
    This probably isn't going to help my case, but you kinda threw me off with the word "Derp".