Page 124 of 341 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114122123124125126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3408
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    If i remember correctly, the I human was when they had it where they combined three people to make a new ipad, mocking the movie, the Human Centipede, I believe
    Exactly right akbar. I found it hilarious because all the "user agreements" that are online are so commonly ignored and clicked, but people tend to forget that it is considered a "contract" by you agreeing to it. Hence why the idea of the human centipede was so funny, because people don't research things before they buy into what is infront of them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Exactly right akbar. I found it hilarious because all the "user agreements" that are online are so commonly ignored and clicked, but people tend to forget that it is considered a "contract" by you agreeing to it. Hence why the idea of the human centipede was so funny, because people don't research things before they buy into what is infront of them.
    Sorry? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Sorry? Lol
    You got the I Human episode right. 10 points.

Blog Entries
    Wait...I thought I got that right?

Blog Entries
    nooo idea what you're talking about.lol

think you've mixed Bear with me.

Hahaha. Pinkman and magnets.

Awesome, awesome stuff. Judging by Walt...err...Mr. Lambert's purchase in the cold open, Vince Gilligan might actually fully deliver on his promise to take Mr. Chips and turn him into Scarface.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Awesome, awesome stuff. Judging by Walt...err...Mr. Lambert's purchase in the cold open, Vince Gilligan might actually fully deliver on his promise to take Mr. Chips and turn him into Scarface.
    That was some good television.

nooo idea what you're talking about.lol

think you've mixed Bear with me.
    Haha, yeah you are correct. I completely didn't read my own message before posting. Either way, your 10 points are striken from the record and bear is awarded a bonus 20 points... However, akbar will be awarded 5 bonus points for honesty... After all, it's the best policy.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wait...I thought I got that right?
    I thought you said the I Human was the giant pile of massive gay sex in order to prevent the future immigrants from being in the present... After all, "They took our jobs!"

Either way, when I posted I was wrapping up here at work so I kinda just skimmed thru and apparently I got a WHOLE bunch of conversations mixed up.

To Re-direct, anyone been watching Franklin and Bash?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

I also loved the part where Jesse was willing to take a bullet for Walt. This is all pointing towards a standoff between the 2 to finish it all, Greek tragedy style.

9.8/10 first episode.

I also loved the part where Jesse was willing to take a bullet for Walt. This is all pointing towards a standoff between the 2 to finish it all, Greek tragedy style.

9.8/10 first episode.
    Akbar, bro, the fact that you have decimals in your ratings always amuses me to no end. Any chance you could peel back some curtain for a peek into the process of how you arrive as such specific digits?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5