Page 123 of 343 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3423
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Someone tell me if Haven is worth downloading?
    I tried watching it cos the main girls was quite hot then the storyline got abit confusing so I gave up after first 2 eps.

But you're a tiny bit smarter than me so you might enjoy it

Blog Entries
    Has anyone seen Alphas on Sci Fi? The new 2nd season starts on Monday, and Im debating on downloading the first season. Is it worth it tho?

Blog Entries
    Hercules has to be one of my all time favourite TV series, plus the intro is the best I've ever seen along with Smallville's.

Its really good.Give it a try

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    In the UK one or two episodes are shown late nights, so the repeats are at a minimum. Except for the Star Wars thing, god they rinsed the shit out of that.
    and South Park has funny moments, I find it difficult to watch a whole episode.
    Well here in the US (I'm based in Texas so I can't say for ALL states) they air a 3 hour block on one station, 2 hours on another, and 2 episodes every night on another... If you wanna see Family Guy, just hit the guide and it's bound to be on somewhere.

And South Park has fallen off alot since it's inception, but I will catch episodes randomly. The Guitar Hero episode was classic, but it was prolly the last one I actually watched all of. The I-Human had funny parts, but they took the gross factor too far to me

I like Haven but after talking to a lot of people, it's an acquired taste... Much like Eureka or Fringe. I enjoy it, but it's not the FIRST thing I watch on my DVR list when I get home from work (Suits, Fringe, and anything wrestling top that list). Storyline is interesting, but akbar is right in that you have to pay attention to what's going on to understand where everything is going.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Has anyone seen Alphas on Sci Fi? The new 2nd season starts on Monday, and Im debating on downloading the first season. Is it worth it tho?
    Alphas is good, but I liked Being Human better. I think Alphas could be better if they spent some extra $$ on a better supporting cast. I like Gary, Nina, and Cameron though... I think they do well. I'd say watch the first 3 or 4 episodes and you'll be able to tell if you'll like it or not. Were you into Heros by chance? If so, I think you might enjoy the series.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

And South Park has fallen off alot since it's inception, but I will catch episodes randomly. The Guitar Hero episode was classic, but it was prolly the last one I actually watched all of. The I-Human had funny parts, but they took the gross factor too far to me
    Eps like the guitar hero ones were examples of when South Park get it right. Other times, not so much.

Was the I-Human one the one that featured all the town's men in "the pile"?

Blog Entries
    Eps like the guitar hero ones were examples of when South Park get it right. Other times, not so much.

Was the I-Human one the one that featured all the town's men in "the pile"?
    If i remember correctly, the I human was when they had it where they combined three people to make a new ipad, mocking the movie, the Human Centipede, I believe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I like Haven but after talking to a lot of people, it's an acquired taste... Much like Eureka or Fringe. I enjoy it, but it's not the FIRST thing I watch on my DVR list when I get home from work (Suits, Fringe, and anything wrestling top that list). Storyline is interesting, but akbar is right in that you have to pay attention to what's going on to understand where everything is going.

Alphas is good, but I liked Being Human better. I think Alphas could be better if they spent some extra $$ on a better supporting cast. I like Gary, Nina, and Cameron though... I think they do well. I'd say watch the first 3 or 4 episodes and you'll be able to tell if you'll like it or not. Were you into Heros by chance? If so, I think you might enjoy the series.

Loved Heroes. By fan of Being Human. I might have to check it out

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I'm with ya now