Page 118 of 343 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108116117118119120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3423
  1. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Totally fucked up!!! lolol
    Lolz.

    Dean Pelton is a riot, though. Did you know that the actor, Jim Rash, just won an Oscar last year for adapting the screenplay for that George Clooney movie The Descendants?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #1172
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Lolz.

    Dean Pelton is a riot, though. Did you know that the actor, Jim Rash, just won an Oscar last year for adapting the screenplay for that George Clooney movie The Descendants?
    Holy shit, really? The things you learn. Obviously has more than one string in his bow.

  3. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Holy shit, really? The things you learn. Obviously has more than one string in his bow.
    Yeah, talented dude.

    His writing partner, and fellow Oscar winner, is this interesting-looking guy, who you may recognize from all kinds of random shit:



    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #1174
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, talented dude.

    His writing partner, and fellow Oscar winner, is this interesting-looking guy, who you may recognize from all kinds of random shit:

    Maybe he looks familiar but I can't be sure. Name please?

  5. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maybe he looks familiar but I can't be sure. Name please?
    Nat Faxon. He always plays the dude with the funny-looking face.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #1176
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah I think that's a slight exaggeration Akbar....but you're young, you're supposed to be wrong most of the time. The cast is great, it's what an ensemble should be.
    I have the fattest crush on her, so that may have got in the way of a fair assessment.

    she is the funniest actor on her show and can do no wrong in my eyes. <-That's as fair as I can be, I'm sorry but take it or leave it.

  7. #1177
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Here you go then Akbar




    I do find her sister very attractive too..


    And just in case you were curious, proof that some people are better as brunettes -

  8. #1178
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Wow her sister is...nvm. And Heyy we all have our off days, sometimes pictures don't tell the whole truth.

  9. #1179
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    What's the matter, you don't like Bones? Zooey is sometimes on that show too, imaginatively playing.....her sister.

  10. #1180
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What's the matter, you don't like Bones? Zooey is sometimes on that show too, imaginatively playing.....her sister.
    Never seen Bones, and your just lucky I'm not at a computer or else I would totally own you with gorgeous Zoey pictures.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.