Page 113 of 340 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3393
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There are seriously, like, 3 or 4 of the very best episodes in the show's entire run ahead of you. You're in for a treat.
    Can't wait. Do you watch Sons Of Anarchy?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Can't wait. Do you watch Sons Of Anarchy?
    Yep. Big fan.

The Shield is probably one of my top 3 all-time favorite shows, so I was sort of obligated to follow whatever Kurt Sutter was going to do next. Sons hasn't disappointed (though, it's certainly no Shield).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Yep. Big fan.

The Shield is probably one of my top 3 all-time favorite shows, so I was sort of obligated to follow whatever Kurt Sutter was going to do next. Sons hasn't disappointed (though, it's certainly no Shield).
    It's a great show, should get some Emmy nominations. I hope to watch The Shield when I have some free time, although I watched 9 episode of The Wire and I think it's a good show but I seriously don't get the hype?

The Wire is the greatest storytelling achievement in the history of television.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The Wire is the greatest storytelling achievement in the history of television.
    Hail hail. I can't love something enough. Everything about it.

The problem with television now, though, is I can't watch something without holding it up to The Wire, and 9 times out of 10, they just don't suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    It's a great show, should get some Emmy nominations. I hope to watch The Shield when I have some free time, although I watched 9 episode of The Wire and I think it's a good show but I seriously don't get the hype?
    For me the wire had the greatest character development i have ever seen.I cared about so many different people on the show but in so many different ways.

I can see from the fact with you watch Breaking bad,Sons,Madmen and such that it might be worth giving it another go as like breaking bad the more it develops the better it gets.You might also like a show called Terriers, if you can get it(Iron Ape recommends it on the 1st page) Only 1 series which is a shame but i would also recommend it to anyone who likes said shows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    For me the wire had the greatest character development i have ever seen.I cared about so many different people on the show but in so many different ways.

I can see from the fact with you watch Breaking bad,Sons,Madmen and such that it might be worth giving it another go as like breaking bad the more it develops the better it gets.You might also like a show called Terriers, if you can get it(Iron Ape recommends it on the 1st page) Only 1 series which is a shame but i would also recommend it to anyone who likes said shows.
    This summer when I have fuck all to do, I'll finish The Wire...and Terriers looks good, I'll watch the pilot.

Blog Entries
    How did Homeland win best TV Show at the Critics choice awards...at least Bryan Cranston won Best Actor.

I'm thinking it won awards on account of it being a great show.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking it won awards on account of it being a great show.
    Don't take that question at face value...it was my way of saying that it wasn't that great and found it very forgettable, even though the acting was solid from Danes.