Page 107 of 338 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3375
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know how to react to that. Where I live, hipsters are a fairly detestable bunch that seem to place themselves apart from normal society.....but I suppose it's better that than goths.
    I'm at an age where I just don't have any more use for generalizing and dismissing people based upon their choice of subculture. Quality people are quality people, regardless of whatever they wear or listen to.

*shrugs*

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I like Zooey, don't get me wrong, but am I the only one who thinks that show might have worked (better) without her? She's far too quirky to be watched on a weekly basis IMO. I know some people are a sucker for certain people or pretty faces but that's just not enough for me with her. I think I prefer watching her sister and Zooey as an occasional guest on her show, to be honest. But I will agree, the cast has great chemistry and it's better than a lot of the pus out there
    Ive never seen a show more centred around one character, it's like every line been said is either by her or for her, so I have no idea how the show would work without her...although her friend on the show Hannah Simmone is a fine sexy beast (not the Ray Winstone kind)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm fine with her, actually. People go on about how grating her quirkiness is, but it just doesn't seem to phase me at all. Most of my friends are quirky hipsters, though, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Where I live (London) every single person is either a hipster or trying very hard to become one, Hence why most of my friends are hipsters when I think about it...which I don't mind but why they feel the need to Instagram every single of their photos in Facebook I'll never know, it's as if they wish their whole view on life through a Instagram filter lol (that's my one complaint of them and the really tight jeans piss me off too )

Blog Entries
    I don't know if Mad Men has been discussed on this thread but yh does anyone watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't know if Mad Men has been discussed on this thread but yh does anyone watch it?
    I saw the advert and it looked good just never got around to it, would you recommend it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I saw the advert and it looked good just never got around to it, would you recommend it?
    Takes awhile to get into it but when you do...you'll love it, the acting the script the wit of the characters is amazing. Its one of those shows that gets better and better...

Takes awhile to get into it but when you do...you'll love it, the acting the script the wit of the characters is amazing. Its one of those shows that gets better and better...
    I'll give it a go when I have time.

The advert did have me hooked, just never got round to it.

I watch it, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one. I don't really see the subject matter appealing to most of the people who post here.

This season has been exceptional, though. "At the Codfish Ball" and "Lady Lazarus" are some of the strongest episodes in the show's entire run.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I watch it, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one. I don't really see the subject matter appealing to most of the people who post here.

This season has been exceptional, though. "At the Codfish Ball" and "Lady Lazarus" are some of the strongest episodes in the show's entire run.
    Believe me your not the only one lol...I watched up to episode 3 of the new season then exam season kicked in, I preffered Don being single (dont spoil it for me if he has become single) as his womanising was one of the main appeals of the show along with the fit women (Joan) and Roger Sterling.

Believe me your not the only one lol...I watched up to episode 3 of the new season then exam season kicked in, I preffered Don being single (dont spoil it for me if he has become single) as his womanising was one of the main appeals of the show along with the fit women (Joan) and Roger Sterling.
    They already did the womanizing bit to death in the first 4 seasons, though, so I appreciate that they're using the marriage to Megan to further delve into and explore Don Draper's psyche.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    One Tree Hill is so cheesy...you can't make even this shit up lol yet I can proudly say I've seen every single episode...

What you saying Iron Ape? Lol