Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, Comedy Central already optioned the first 3 seasons months ago, well before the show even reached the number of episodes traditionally needed for syndication.

The show has always started at 8pm- did you mean at 8pm on Fridays? Regardless, if Community can survive against a monster like Big Bang Theory, going against 3 under-watched genre shows like Fringe, Grimm, and Supernatural will be nothing. I mean, you do realize that Community has just as strong of a cult following as all 3 of those shows, yeah? It wouldn't still be on the air if it didn't.

It shouldn't make it past this season...because they just officially fired the heart and soul of the show and all of the writers have jumped ship, too.

Sad day for fans of intelligent, original comedy.
    I did mean on fridays in my original post haha. And while I agree community definitely has a cult following, I just can't see comedies working on Friday nights. I think ABC moved Last Man Standing to fridays as well, if I am not mistaken, and to me, Fridays are best served for drama/sci fi/reality ish type shows, not comedies. But that is just one man's opinion.

I had seen on the one site I normally look at for TV news, that Dan Harmon was gone from Community, I didn't realize all the writers went. Guess thats what I get for just reading the heading haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Anybody here watch 2 Broke Girls?
    This guy right here does. Its a decent show i think

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Anybody here watch 2 Broke Girls?
    Me and my brother started watching it and it's like a car crash - so bad it's hard to look away. Everything that comes out of Kat Dennings mouth you can see coming from a country mile and Garrett Morris needs to go and be unfunny elsewhere, though I suppose he fits well here.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Me and my brother started watching it and it's like a car crash - so bad it's hard to look away. Everything that comes out of Kat Dennings mouth you can see coming from a country mile and Garrett Morris needs to go and be unfunny elsewhere, though I suppose he fits well here.
    This times a million.

I wouldn't mind the show's crudeness, either, if the writing wasn't so damn lazy and witless. It's a shame, too, because they've got a talented comedianne in Beth Behrs, who I actually think could really do something special if she wasn't saddled with such abysmal material.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    New Girl...loved the first season. (yes I'm one of those people who falls for Zoey deschanel in everything she does)

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    New Girl...loved the first season. (yes I'm one of those people who falls for Zoey deschanel in everything she does)
    It took them a couple of episodes, but I think the show really found its groove. Love the chemistry amongst the cast, too.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It took them a couple of episodes, but I think the show really found its groove. Love the chemistry amongst the cast, too.
    If Damon Wayans Jr had stayed I think the show would have been much better...instead he decided to stay with Happy Endings, which is the only reason why I still watch that show...

(lil question, Do you have a thing for Zoey Deschanel's dorky pretty personality too? Lol)

If Damon Wayans Jr had stayed I think the show would have been much better...instead he decided to stay with Happy Endings, which is the only reason why I still watch that show...
    A second season for Happy Endings was sort of an uncertainty, which is why he even filmed the pilot for New Girl. Once the show got renewed, however, he was actually contractually obligated to stay.

(lil question, Do you have a thing for Zoey Deschanel's dorky pretty personality too? Lol)
    I mean, I find the adorkable shtick amusing in the context of the show- but I don't, like, find it boner-inducing or anything.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9