Page 104 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3423
    I can't wait for the premiere of Anger Management with Charlie Sheen
    on June 28,2012

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I won't get to watch the 3 episode season finale until I get home on Monday(stuck at work till then), but i must say, I am excited to watch them. That and I am super glad the show was renewed
    With next season's episode count being slashed in half, it being moved to the Friday death slot, and showrunner and creator Dan Harmon likely being forced off the show because of the behind-the-scenes drama with Chevy Chase, I just can't bring myself to get excited about this particular piece of news. I'd rather see the show go out on a high note (which it successfully does with this season's final 3 episodes) than stick around long enough to become a shell of its former self (like the pitiful state of the current Office).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I love the British show The IT Crowd. Although it has slipped since series 2, there has been some genuinely funny moments. I heard that the last series they made would in fact be the last, and that they would only plan on making a special just to say bye to the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I love the British show The IT Crowd. Although it has slipped since series 2, there has been some genuinely funny moments. I heard that the last series they made would in fact be the last, and that they would only plan on making a special just to say bye to the characters.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Ye s!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! Yes!Yes!Yes!

Love that show.

Blog Entries
    I've been trying to watch Community. It's on at obscure times here. Also, I quite like the IT Crowd, once I got used to the characters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    With next season's episode count being slashed in half, it being moved to the Friday death slot, and showrunner and creator Dan Harmon likely being forced off the show because of the behind-the-scenes drama with Chevy Chase, I just can't bring myself to get excited about this particular piece of news. I'd rather see the show go out on a high note (which it successfully does with this season's final 3 episodes) than stick around long enough to become a shell of its former self (like the pitiful state of the current Office).
    I was about to say I think that NBC is just waiting for Community to get enough episodes for syndication, but Im pretty sure i read somewhere Comedy Central plans on picking up Community for a daily m-f airing on their station. I do agree though, when I heard that Community is going to be on at 8..i cringed. Yeah it works for Grimm because think about it, you have Fringe, Grimm, and Supernatural. All 3 shows with cult followings in a sense. I'm glad Supernatural is going to Wed though as it frees my DVR up on fridays haha. But ya...i don't see Community going past this next season sadly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I can't wait for the premiere of Anger Management with Charlie Sheen
    on June 28,2012
    Same here maggs. I've been a Sheen fan for a good number of years, and I am really looking forward to AM. FX has been putting out some quality stuff lately-Louie, Wilfred, Justified, SOA, and I think AM will be the next big thing from FX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there are only, like, 2 or 3 people here who watch Community, but I just had to share how balls-out and awesome tonight's episode was. Close to 90% of it was done in the style of a 16-bit video-game, and the writing was some of the most clever to be seen on any single episode of television so far this year. Really, really good stuff.
    So i became impatient, and downloaded the episodes of community, and just watched the video game episode...needless to say my favorite episode so far out of the series. I hope the final 2 of this season are just as good!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Random thought: The more I think about it, 24 was pretty crap in retrospect. It started off pretty exciting, but I reckon it ran at least three seasons too long at the end of the day.
    Actually, I have to disagree. I was always a big fan of 24, and I'm glad it went as long as it did. I'm actually bummed the movie was put on hold because Fox didn't feel Kiefer would be back in time for the 2nd season of Touch.

I was about to say I think that NBC is just waiting for Community to get enough episodes for syndication, but Im pretty sure i read somewhere Comedy Central plans on picking up Community for a daily m-f airing on their station.
    Yeah, Comedy Central already optioned the first 3 seasons months ago, well before the show even reached the number of episodes traditionally needed for syndication.

I do agree though, when I heard that Community is going to be on at 8..i cringed. Yeah it works for Grimm because think about it, you have Fringe, Grimm, and Supernatural. All 3 shows with cult followings in a sense.
    The show has always started at 8pm- did you mean at 8pm on Fridays? Regardless, if Community can survive against a monster like Big Bang Theory, going against 3 under-watched genre shows like Fringe, Grimm, and Supernatural will be nothing. I mean, you do realize that Community has just as strong of a cult following as all 3 of those shows, yeah? It wouldn't still be on the air if it didn't.

I'm glad Supernatural is going to Wed though as it frees my DVR up on fridays haha. But ya...i don't see Community going past this next season sadly.
    It shouldn't make it past this season...because they just officially fired the heart and soul of the show and all of the writers have jumped ship, too.

Sad day for fans of intelligent, original comedy.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5