Page 101 of 343 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Who is this "we"? I hope it's just you and your cat. And who tells you, and your cat, these things? I don't like how you use "we" as a mass populace term, when it's probably just your singular experience, or full misinterpretation. It gives the impression that we're all tarred under your brainwave-brush.

Unless you're some form of Royalty, then I apologise my Royal Highness. I bow down, and expect to sent to the Tower of London for my insolence immediately!
    We as in THE UK stop acting like a pompous twat all the time.

On yahoo they said they had filmed the final ever episode around febuary time so YES we as in people in the UK were told this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Neither of those; it's two-thirds through its 4th Season, and it's coming back for a 5th (and possibly a 6th Season and beyond).
    Great news must of been the website i use telling me the wrong info. This and Community are the only two comedies that i like at the moment.

Simpsons
    Family Guy
    South Park
    Walking Dead
    Touch
    Supernatural
    All CSI
    Game of Thrones
    House
    How i met your mother
    Two and a half men
    Grimm

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    We as in THE UK stop acting like a pompous twat all the time.

On yahoo they said they had filmed the final ever episode around febuary time so YES we as in people in the UK were told this.
    "Pompous twat"? Lol. Funny you used "pompous", must have got stuck in your head from reading it in my comment on the last page.

I just did a search with the terms, "Parks and Recreation cancelled yahoo", and literally found no article, release, no blog, or even comment, saying it was on its last ever episode. Regardless, even if you did read something like this, you read it in some story, posted on the internet, of your own experience and interpretation. It wasn't announced to the whole Nation of the UK - you and I and him and her - or "WE".

So under my interpretation, I could really call you "pompous", for using "we" as the majestic plural referring to yourself. The kinda thing normally used by Royalty, or other High Office individuals, which, I assume you're not? Thereby, acting pompous.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    "Pompous twat"? Lol. Funny you used "pompous", must have got stuck in your head from reading it in my comment on the last page.

I just did a search with the terms, "Parks and Recreation cancelled yahoo", and literally found no article, release, no blog, or even comment, saying it was on its last ever episode. Regardless, even if you did read something like this, you read it in some story, posted on the internet, of your own experience and interpretation. It wasn't announced to the whole Nation of the UK - you and I and him and her - or "WE".

So under my interpretation, I could really call you "pompous", for using "we" as the majestic plural referring to yourself. The kinda thing normally used by Royalty, or other High Office individuals, which, I assume you're not? Thereby, acting pompous.
    Wow you really arent proving me wrong are you.

Not Going Out - Hilarious show!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Not Going Out - Hilarious show!
    It's not bad!

I do enjoy Lee Mack and Tim Vine, though!

Not so keen on the posh bitch though, I thought the early seaons with the Yank chick were better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    It's not bad!

I do enjoy Lee Mack and Tim Vine, though!

Not so keen on the posh bitch though, I thought the early seaons with the Yank chick were better.
    Yeah I think those 2 are great, Lee Mack is genius on Would I Lie To You and Tim Vine's stand up is good.

I'm about to watch the early seasons soon so I don't know who that is at the moment, Daisy is funny though,

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Wow you really arent proving me wrong are you.

Oops. What am I trying to do now? I must have missed the bit where you have ever been right.

Anyway. Any US'ers watched Veep yet? What's it like? How's it gone down?

Blog Entries
    So anyone else excited for the season premiere of America's Got Talent?