Page 289 of 324 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3232
    Any Arrow fans here? I honestly think this is the best Comic Book TV show period.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Any Arrow fans here? I honestly think this is the best Comic Book TV show period.
    This guy here. I'm so peeved that the cw is no longer doing the backdoor pilot for the flash. Instead they are doing a normal pilot. Last night's episode was great!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    This guy here. I'm so peeved that the cw is no longer doing the backdoor pilot for the flash. Instead they are doing a normal pilot. Last night's episode was great!
    It was still nice to see Berry, even if he wasn't Flash. I look forward to seeing where they go with things, especially with Brother Blood. I also wonder if we will get to see more of The League.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    It was still nice to see Berry, even if he wasn't Flash. I look forward to seeing where they go with things, especially with Brother Blood. I also wonder if we will get to see more of The League.
    Oh don't me wrong. I loved the episode, and I loved the origins of Flash. The ending was perfect. I'm just bummed that the CW decided to go with a traditional pilot for The Flash, instead of a backdoor pilot. Originally, on episode 20 of this season, we were suppose to meet Barry Allen again as The Flash, but they decided to go with a traditional pilot instead. I'm hoping it gets picked up to series. Arrow at 8 and then Flash at 9 on Weds would be great.

But yes. I like that Slade was still alive. I was surprised by that. I'm wondering what will happen with Roy. I'm also surprise the Black Archer is alive as well. Who would you want to see next from the League?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Oh don't me wrong. I loved the episode, and I loved the origins of Flash. The ending was perfect. I'm just bummed that the CW decided to go with a traditional pilot for The Flash, instead of a backdoor pilot. Originally, on episode 20 of this season, we were suppose to meet Barry Allen again as The Flash, but they decided to go with a traditional pilot instead. I'm hoping it gets picked up to series. Arrow at 8 and then Flash at 9 on Weds would be great.

But yes. I like that Slade was still alive. I was surprised by that. I'm wondering what will happen with Roy. I'm also surprise the Black Archer is alive as well. Who would you want to see next from the League?
    Talia. I think it is to early to bring in Ra's and having Talia would be interesting.

There are numerous stories going around that CW may pick up yet another DC show, either about Nightwing or (my personal preference) a live action Young Justice.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

I managed to get to about episode 12 of the first season of Arrow before I became irretrievably bored.

Also I really hate mid-season breaks on TV shows, just throwing that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I managed to get to about episode 12 of the first season of Arrow before I became irretrievably bored.

Also I really hate mid-season breaks on TV shows, just throwing that out there.
    Ahh you missed the best parts of Season 1. I will say that Season 2 is head and shoulder better that Season 1 in every way.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

man, i cant wait for the psych musical!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This season of TWD was it's best one yet. Definitely looking forward to when the season picks up again in February after the dreaded mid-season break.

Yes, Wade. Kash hates mid-season breaks too.

Also, Canadian Netflix has the entire run of The Shield. Now seems like as good a time as any to watch it.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Netflix is awesome. Just downloaded something called Holla. Now I'm able to switch between the UK, US, and the Canadian versions of it at the click of a button. For those that don't know, the UK version doesn't have WWE titles on there, and the US and the Canadian versions have different WWE collections. The Canadian version also has a ton of UFC shows and compilations.

Ka$h <3's the Internets
    I had just recently figured out how to do this not long before yourself, Kash. I still maybe wouldn't say it was awesome, but it's definitely improved my experience with it, it's pretty cool. I've had to write down a list of stuff I need to watch, compared to, like, one thing I was watching on UK Netflix. And it's pretty sweet having the wrestling stuff I've never had access to.