Page 278 of 339 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268276277278279280 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3390
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Agreed. It shouldn't have gone any longer and I was timid going into the 5th season because the 4th was such a let down from what I grew to expect out of the first 3. So many claimed they wanted it to move over to Syfy with new episodes and I just didn't see how they could when the ending was so perfect. Such a very solid show on the sci-fi aspect and had a great deal of emotional investment in the characters; for me at least.
    It was a great way to wrap it up and the streamlined 5th season was a good return to form.

I'm glad they didn't, they would have ended up shitting the bed like X-Files and ruining the first few strong seasons with the last 4 or 5 being so poor in comparison.

Blog Entries
    Watched the first (so far only) series of Family Tree, the new project of the brilliant Christopher Guest. Quite quirky but pretty entertaining, I'll be interested to see if another series is made. Stars Chris O'Dowd, Michael McKean and a pretty funny turn by Ed Begley Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Unlike the shitfuckinglyawful Dexter finale, Breaking Bad was incredibly satisfying.
    Agreed. BB had an almost perfect ending. One of the hardest parts, i'd assume, as an director or producer...beats any other ending I've ever seen, dexter, Seinfeld, lost, and so on...

But if anyone is looking for something to get into, for a long haul, Lost is one i'd recommend...Really good IMO but you gotta stick it out, because it is REALLY long ( i think the first few season have like 20 episodes or so?) The last episode, like i said sucked, but its all worth watching....Brooklyn Nine-Nine is really entertaining, and im starting to get into Niptuck as well, seems alright...just not really into seeing people be cut open every 10 mins haha

Blog Entries
    Suita just made a reference to The Wire, I can die happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Pain View Post
    Agreed. BB had an almost perfect ending. One of the hardest parts, i'd assume, as an director or producer...beats any other ending I've ever seen, dexter, Seinfeld, lost, and so on...
    Eh, I don't think it quite touched The Shield's finale...but nothing ever quite will. Both shows' respective finales are masterful, though, and should be held up as the hallmarks for how to go out swinging.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

Still trying to get my head around all the bruhaha over the Walking Dead. Season 1 was nothing extraordinary, Season 2 was unbelievably boring and I'm a few episodes into 3, although the Govenor character looks like he might add some needed timber to the shows lean bones.

I'll persevere but it's not really adding anything new or exciting to the currently overkilled zombie genre.

Sleepy Hollow-Fun Watch
    Agents of Shield-Fun Watch
    The Goldbergs-I actually have some laughs here!

Looking forward to Almost Human.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Sleepy Hollow-Fun Watch
    Agents of Shield-Fun Watch
    The Goldbergs-I actually have some laughs here!

Looking forward to Almost Human.
    Yeah I've been OK with Shield so far, thought I wouldn't to be fair.
    Sleepy Hollow has just aired the first episode in the UK today (well last night, it's nearly 2 am here) so I have that recorded to watch tomorrow. Intrigued about the premise on this one.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, the first two episodes of Eastbound & Down season four have been a riot. Definitely glad they went with another season. Didn't think it would work to be honest, but seeing Kenny Powers own that Dantel guy was a series highlight. Just about to watch episode three, then I'll be viewing the first episode of TWD season four. Fingers crossed I won't be disappointed. The last season wasn't terrible as far as I'm concerned, but this season still has a lot to improve on.

I've also just downloaded the first the episodes of The Agents Of SHIELD. No way that show is gonna disappoint this life long Marvel fan.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.