Page 277 of 341 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267275276277278279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3409
    Blog Entries
    I've been watching quite a bit of I'm Alan Partridge lately. Not too shabby, I like Steve Coogan and it's quite random. Perhaps a little highbrow for some though. Kind of like Steve Brule meets Larry David.

Unlike the shitfuckinglyawful Dexter finale, Breaking Bad was incredibly satisfying.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Unlike the shitfuckinglyawful Dexter finale, Breaking Bad was incredibly satisfying.
    I liked the little reference to The Sopranos finale.

I do wish near they would have shown one more flashback to a happier time of him and Jesse cooking near the end, that really would have got my emotions going.

Did any of you guys watch the series Heroes? I started it not too long ago and made it through the first season. Thought it was solid and I liked how all the characters tied in to one another almost without notice. I have heard the first 3 seasons were good, but the series fell into a downward spiral after. Is it worth watching all 7 (I think) seasons of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Did any of you guys watch the series Heroes? I started it not too long ago and made it through the first season. Thought it was solid and I liked how all the characters tied in to one another almost without notice. I have heard the first 3 seasons were good, but the series fell into a downward spiral after. Is it worth watching all 7 (I think) seasons of the show?
    There are only 4 seasons but it falls apart half way through 2 and I couldn't even force myself to finish watching season 3, gave up about 6 episodes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    There are only 4 seasons but it falls apart half way through 2 and I couldn't even force myself to finish watching season 3, gave up about 6 episodes in.

Yeah, I guess I was thinking about Malcolm in the Middle (another series the wife and I started) with the seasons.

I've watched the first episode of the 2nd season and I'll probably finish it out (because I hate not finishing what I start). It's sad to hear though (which I have heard from a LOT of people) because the first season was really enjoyable. I've always been into these kinds of shows; not just of the comic hero style, but sci-fi in general. Fringe was an excellent series that had a similar effect after the 3rd season, but manage to finish strong.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I liked the little reference to The Sopranos finale.

I do wish near they would have shown one more flashback to a happier time of him and Jesse cooking near the end, that really would have got my emotions going.
    That ending though! Pretty much went at that point, with Walt dying with a smile on his face. Start of the episode, I wanted Jesse to kill him. By the end, I was feeling sorry for him again. UNREAL! I'll miss it alright

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    That ending though! Pretty much went at that point, with Walt dying with a smile on his face. Start of the episode, I wanted Jesse to kill him. By the end, I was feeling sorry for him again. UNREAL! I'll miss it alright
    Like Iron Ape said the ending was satisfying and we had closure.

If I'm being super harsh then the ending could have been more ambiguous and unpredictable like Breaking Bad is so famous for.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah, I guess I was thinking about Malcolm in the Middle (another series the wife and I started) with the seasons.

I've watched the first episode of the 2nd season and I'll probably finish it out (because I hate not finishing what I start). It's sad to hear though (which I have heard from a LOT of people) because the first season was really enjoyable. I've always been into these kinds of shows; not just of the comic hero style, but sci-fi in general. Fringe was an excellent series that had a similar effect after the 3rd season, but manage to finish strong.
    Season 1 was really good, which made it all the more disappointing it went to crap so quickly.

Yeah big fan of Fringe here, I think having just the 5 seasons was ideal. I was pretty much engrossed in all 5 seasons though 4 was the weakest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Season 1 was really good, which made it all the more disappointing it went to crap so quickly.

Yeah big fan of Fringe here, I think having just the 5 seasons was ideal. I was pretty much engrossed in all 5 seasons though 4 was the weakest for me.
    Agreed. It shouldn't have gone any longer and I was timid going into the 5th season because the 4th was such a let down from what I grew to expect out of the first 3. So many claimed they wanted it to move over to Syfy with new episodes and I just didn't see how they could when the ending was so perfect. Such a very solid show on the sci-fi aspect and had a great deal of emotional investment in the characters; for me at least.

DRG hates everyone