Page 256 of 341 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246254255256257258 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3408
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    What did you make of Family Tree? I've seen a few clips here, I like the idea; and you can't go too wrong with Christopher Guest.
    I liked it a lot. Took a couple of episodes before it really found its footing, but every single episode put a smile on my face to varying degrees. Also, Fred Willard. That guy never fails to make me lose my shit.

If you're looking for something new Ape, have you seen any of Luther? Maybe have a look-see; I think you might like it. Or you may think it's a bit over the top trying too hard. Could go either way. The show does sort of teeter on the edge at times, only slightly; but its darker, solid drama, and central performances, tend to pull it back for me. The darker nature is something of a surprise for a BBC1 prime time show. It ticks most of my boxes. There's plans for a movie now aswell.
    Yeah, I've seen all of Luther. There's not really too much there without Elba, but he is the fucking show.

I, too, am looking to start something new as I've just recently finished The Sopranos (which I'm still mentally dwelling on), which was why I asked about Ray Donavon. I may now finally start Breaking Bad, or go in for a bit of Deadwood. So many decisions!? Maybe go crazzzzy and do both? I'm pretty crazzzzzy.
    Deadwood is good and all, but the series never got a proper resolution. And you can only hear Ian McShane call someone a "cocksucker" so many times before just wanting to find something else to watch. Definitely something to see, but I wouldn't put it near the top of any lists.

Go with The Shield or Breaking Bad, my dude. You can thank me later.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Anyone else watching this "Under the Dome" mini-series...IMO not anywhere as good as the book so far and that is typical of a tv adaptation of a Stephen King story sad to say...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Anyone else watching this "Under the Dome" mini-series...IMO not anywhere as good as the book so far and that is typical of a tv adaptation of a Stephen King story sad to say...
    I've been less than impressed as well but, like Ape said, there's jack shit in the way of good shows this summer.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I must say Impractical Jokers is my favorite show on TV. I haven't seen a segment that I didn't laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I must say Impractical Jokers is my favorite show on TV. I haven't seen a segment that I didn't laugh at.
    Yea I like the show as well, I wouldn't say its my favorite as much as it provides entertainment when I need a laugh. Anyhow, I like much more when they have challenges to complete than when they just have to do what their buddy says. Like they have to make a person not buy a certain product , or put it back, or they lose the challenge. Those are the types I like.

On another note, Suits starts up this Tuesday, who else is excited for the 3rd season?

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    I tried watching an episode of HIMYM last night but honestly all I wanted to do was stab myself in the ear with a knitting needle and hope I got my brain. It's nothing short of cringe worthy now.

Kate Mulgrew's performance on Netflix's Orange Is The New Black just might be my new favorite thing.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Suits returns today...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Modern family is fucking hilarious, obsessed with the show right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Modern family is fucking hilarious, obsessed with the show right now.
    It's a good show, but I don't know about the obsessed bit. Don't be a Bear. Think about what it says about your life.