Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    So recently inklings of mine from TV shows I've watched recently.

The following-Enjoyed the season finale, but the ending was somewhat predictable. I will say though it does leave me pondering what will happen in season 2

Bates Motel-At first, I was eh on this show, but after catching up, I must say I am digging it.

How I Met Your mother-Most recent episode was good, though I am anxiously waiting for the season finale. I have a hunch that we will finally see Ted go face to face with the mother, and right before we actually see her, it cuts away, leaving us to wait for the season 9 opener.

Golden Boy-I'm behind somewhat, and while this is a somewhat normal cop show, I enjoy it. The one actor, I can't think of his name but he is black and was in Waiting, is good, and I just like the feel of the show.

Criminal Minds-I'm sad this hasn't been renewed yet. I really hope that happens, as this is a show I've come to enjoy a lot.

Supernatural-For the longest time, Smallville was my favorite show on the CW, but this quickly took over. I'm enjoying this current season, but it leaves me wondering if they are going to kill Sam off at the end of it, and if they do, how they'll bring him back for the next.

Person of Interest/Elementary-Two shows I'm super far behind on, but plan on getting caught up.

Grimm- A NBC I absolutely love. I don't think it's predictable, and how each week they weave in a new story, is just great.

Touch-Aw, what a fan of 24 I was. Now, whenever I see Keifer Sutherland in this show, and he starts to yell, I'm thinking to myself "Ok, now pull out the gun and smack the bad guy with it, come on, do it! You're Jack Bauer", but it never happens. A decent show, but I doubt it'll make it past this season.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    "You gonna help, huh? You gonna look out for me? You gonna look out for me, Sgt. Carver?"

*wipes away tear*
    That scene led to one of the more despicable displays on how "the system" "works. Seth Gilliam played the regretful cop to perfection during that whole deal.

As a whole, the inclusion of the kids into the storyline has yielded quite a few man tears. Prez doing right by Dukie was particularly heart warming/wrenching.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Oh fuck! Awesome Kash! You're the Bubs of watching some Wire. So was I. So am I. It's unbelievably moresome isn't it? I just want to watch more, and I've probably already watched all seasons 3 or 4 times now. I just love it. Some true dramatic masterpiece, like Shakespeare, literary greats shit.

That moment when Prez shoots the cop, and he's in the interview room, and Daniels comes in; I was in tears. Then the boys; that moment Ape just quoted with Randy, and some other stuff involving Dukie and Michael, that might, or might not, be to come.... Shit, you can't not well up!

Yep, I'm well and truly on this gravy train of TV greatness. To be fair, there was never any question as to whether I'd become hooked on it, it was just a matter of getting around to watching it. Like, since I've started it, I haven't really done anything else other than work, sleep, and watch The freaking Wire. Just finished watching episode two of season five now, and, I've got this feeling where it's almost like it's coming to the end of a two week holiday in the sun and I've got to get back to reality. The reality being it's going to be hard to find a series that's better, not to mention one that's already finished so I can watch them back to back like I have with this show.

Oh well, the rides not over yet, and I've still over eight hours to go, so I shouldn't really start complaining yet.

Thanks for the edit BTW, and mega thanks to Ape for pointing out your spoilers--talk about great modding

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Yep, I'm well and truly on this gravy train of TV greatness. To be fair, there was never any question as to whether I'd become hooked on it, it was just a matter of getting around to watching it. Like, since I've started it, I haven't really done anything else other than work, sleep, and watch The freaking Wire. Just finished watching episode two of season five now, and, I've got this feeling where it's almost like it's coming to the end of a two week holiday in the sun and I've got to get back to reality. The reality being it's going to be hard to find a series that's better, not to mention one that's already finished so I can watch them back to back like I have with this show.

Oh well, the rides not over yet, and I've still over eight hours to go, so I shouldn't really start complaining yet.

Thanks for the edit BTW, and mega thanks to Ape for pointing out your spoilers--talk about great modding
    I don't know about better, per say, but The Shield is just as awesome, just in completely different ways.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    "Yeah, I made my decision. Where's Wallace at? Where the fuck is Wallace? Where's Wallace, String? String! Where the fuck is Wallace? Huh? Stringer?!"

RANDOM FACT: D'Angelo Barksdale is going to be joining Cutty Wise on this upcoming season of The Walking Dead.
    D'Angelo was a damned fine charatcer. But who isn't? I freaking loved The Wire.

BTW marking at D'Angelo/Cutty duo on TWD.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    D'Angelo was a damned fine charatcer. But who isn't? I freaking loved The Wire.

BTW marking at D'Angelo/Cutty duo on TWD.
    I hope they both get dealt better hands than T-Dog. And I'm not talking about the characters' fates so much as I am the material given to the respective actors.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I don't know about better, per say, but The Shield is just as awesome, just in completely different ways.
    I was definitely contemplating The Shield. A couple of series aside (Terriers FTwholewideW) I've never been a huge fan of police dramas, but I've a feeling I'm gonna wanna carry on with the cop thing. I'm sure it won't be as engrossing as the comings and goings of Baltimore, but you've not let me down yet!

Watching episode six now and finding myself annoyed that there's only ten episodes. Like, what's up wit' dat, mayn!!

This season has been fantastic, though--my favourite part being the whole Omar/Marlo thing. I swear, Omar is like the Boba Fett of The Wire. The guy has got to be one of the coolest characters on the whole show.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    I hope they both get dealt better hands than T-Dog. And I'm not talking about the characters' fates so much as I am the material given to the respective actors.
    Yeah, me too... We can certainly hope, but past form has taught us that's not too likely. It will be nice to see D'Angelo again; he was taken out of things a bit too early for my liking.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom