Page 240 of 338 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230238239240241242 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3375
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I guess we could all compile personal lists of acceptable material for others to needle one another about in the interest of not offending everyone's delicate sensitivities, but I'm still thinking some thicker skin might be a tad more efficient. But, again, if I've really hurt your feelings that much over implying that you've ever been involved with the provision of food to remote locations, I encourage you to take it up with me directly. You've never seemed to have an issue throwing me a PM for any other reason, so I'm not sure why this is different.

Why would that bug me? I didn't make it. And it's of little consequence to me that others appreciate the same things that I do. Does knowing that strangers are in their respective living rooms not loving what I love somehow supposed to make my viewing experience less enriching or something?
    This is the last I'm gonna say of the issue and then I'm done. My issue with your statement, wasn't your remark of "it's almost like he caters the show', that was a joke, whatever. Your statement of me being borderline psychosomatic is what ticked me off. You have this thing where you pick on people, Dennis and Ashley are the first two that come to mind, and when someone stands up for them, you shrug it off as they you aren't ribbing them, you are helping them. What it comes down to, is whose place is it of yours, to make a proclamation that I'm borderline anything. What you know of me is from our minimal posting interactions and even then that isn't much.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    This is the last I'm gonna say of the issue and then I'm done.
    Yeah, I sincerely doubt that. Even if you stop in this thread, this is surely going to inevitably rear its head again somewhere else (though likely not in PM, where it should be).

My issue with your statement, wasn't your remark of "it's almost like he caters the show', that was a joke, whatever. Your statement of me being borderline psychosomatic is what ticked me off.
    You get that it was your predictably incessant defense of a television program that was typified as psychosomatic, and that that isn't quite the same thing as someone calling you a psycho or anything like that, yeah? Something seems to be getting lost in translation here, 'cuz this is straight mountains out of molehill stuff.

You have this thing where you pick on people, Dennis and Ashley are the first two that come to mind, and when someone stands up for them, you shrug it off as they you aren't ribbing them, you are helping them. What it comes down to, is whose place is it of yours, to make a proclamation that I'm borderline anything.
    And whose place is it of yours to be taking umbrage on behalf of others? To my knowledge, both Ashley (who I have had almost no interactions with and haven't spoken a word to in MONTHS) and Dennis (who, to my knowledge, I get along with just fine) are big kids and fully capable of expressing their own discontent.

Your continued crusade to insert yourself into the affairs of others remains as unnecessary as it is misguided.

What you know of me is from our minimal posting interactions and even then that isn't much.
    Yeah, your "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" reaction is completely disproportionate to what was intended as a benign comment made in regards to a previously amusing pattern of behavior that you've been seemingly ready to react to at almost command (like Candyman showing up after his name was said 5 times or whatever). It was in regards to that and only that; not some horrible aspersion on your character for Pete's sake.

Going by all this, though, our reactions should probably remain minimal, as I have little interest in continuing to engage someone with the volatility of an IED.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Are How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory both shite? Does a bearkg88 shit in the woods?!?

Bates Motel continues to impress. The exploration of Norman's psychosexual development is surprisingly pretty thoughtful and they're doing an earnest job of developing it. And while not quite as intelligent, the pulpier side-stories involving White Pine Bay's shady inhabitants is still engaging enough, and certainly nowhere as downright insultingly imbecilic as the shit one would find on a typical episode of The Following or recent seasons of Dexter.

Until NBC's Hannibal hits- shockingly, early buzz is really strong- this will probably remain everyone's best bet for their small screen serial killer fix.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Are How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory both shite? Does a bearkg88 shit in the woods?!?
    Maybe where he eats, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Bates Motel continues to impress.

I tried to get into the show (I became a fan of Robert Bloch for his Jack the Ripper work and natural found his novel and as a bigger Hitchcock fan, this was the perfect choice of character for Cuse, Ehrin and Cipriano to try and display a back-story for) but so far it seems as if I am having to put effort into actually watching rather than having the desire to know what comes next; similar to how I was with American Horror Story. I'll continue to give it through the first season as I give most shows at least that long to hook me, but as of right now it seems as though it's going to be yet another show I watch for one season and let it fall into my bag of "to watch" lists that has been piling up... And with shows like SOA, Justified, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and catching back up on Boardwalk Empire, I seriously doubt it will be anytime soon before it tops the list if there isn't some moment soon to get my mental juices flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Game of Thrones new episode was tame but with so many characters and arcs to carry on I'll let it off, some scenes were really good to watch like Tyrion (who is just my favourite character in the whole show) having a meeting with his father. +Daenerys (Fucking love her) and her dragons are going to fuck shit up I hope.

Blog Entries
    Finially Bates Motel is getting really interesting.

The Justified finale was quietly devastating.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Something I watch every time its on is Merlin, on SyFy. It was something I got caught up in once or twice, always stoned after Smackdown on Fridays. I watched more and more of it and started watching it every week. Even got back in touch with it after moving....That is...Until Robot Combat League took its spot...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.