Page 236 of 338 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226234235236237238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3375
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Welp, it only took Community 5 episodes into its 13 episode 4th season to deliver something that resembled the show that I remember. Not crazy about James Brolin as Jeff's dad, but my wish of Bill Murray playing the part was probably never entirely realistic.
    Oh man! Bill Murray would have been amazing! But I am ok with who they casted.

One show I've been watching that is decent, is The Neighbors. It will never be amazing, but it has got enjoyable moments

Blog Entries
    Who shot JR 2 tonight...... Dallas should be good, doubt it will draw the ratings the original series did with the Who shot JR, but I'll be watching, that and Raw....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Who shot JR 2 tonight...... Dallas should be good, doubt it will draw the ratings the original series did with the Who shot JR, but I'll be watching, that and Raw....
    same here. Never seen the original dallas, but im hooked on this one

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    same here. Never seen the original dallas, but im hooked on this one
    Wait a minute -lol- they actually remade Dallas? And they're going with the whole Who Shot JR(?) thing?! Wow.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Treme is back on UK screens. I didn't even realise this until I seen it in the TV planner? There must have been like no advertising for it. I imagine it just doesn't get the numbers over here. Shame.

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Wait a minute -lol- they actually remade Dallas? And they're going with the whole Who Shot JR(?) thing?! Wow.
    Hilariously, the retread of Who Shot J.R. only got 4% of the audience as when they did it in the 80s. I'm pretty sure that tit has been milked.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Treme is back on UK screens. I didn't even realise this until I seen it in the TV planner? There must have been like no advertising for it. I imagine it just doesn't get the numbers over here. Shame.
    It doesn't really get numbers over here, either. I mean, it pulls just a little over a half million viewers, which is anemic even for pay cable.

Sucks, too. Great show.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I'm pretty shocked at how much I enjoyed the Bates Motel opener. It's a little rough around the edges, but Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga both rock the casbah as Norman and his mother. Even at only one episode in, it's already plainly obvious to be an infinitely superior horror fix to that brain-dead and ridiculous Following bullshit.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Is that Freddie Highmore of Willy Wonka fame? He'd be a good Norman Bates I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Is that Freddie Highmore of Willy Wonka fame? He'd be a good Norman Bates I reckon
    Yep, that'd be him. He's got some similar quirks as Anthony Perkins' Norman, but he's generally doing his own thing. Remaining curiously likable while simultaneously creepy is a pretty impressive balancing act, and kid pulls it off with aplomb.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9