Page 232 of 325 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3242
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, Nickelodeon have a new Turtles series that debuted in September. They're about 18 or 19 episodes into the 26 episode season, and there's a second season of an additional 26 episodes already ordered. It's pretty dope shit. Completely blows the original 80s cartoon out of the water.
    Man....now I want to watch this as i was a TMNT fan growing up as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Man....now I want to watch this as i was a TMNT fan growing up as a kid
    Yeah, I was about as big a fan of TMNT as someone could be. Like, my action figure collection was redonkulous. In addition to having one of every figure they ever released, I actually had over two dozen foot soldiers. Our den basically got converted into a Turtles shrine, littered with the entire sewer lair playset and Technodrome and everything. My stepdad even mounted a little makeshift zip-line up so that I could run the blimp from one wall to the other. And the pizza thrower? Yeah, I terrorized the hell out of my cat on an almost daily basis with that thing.

But, yeah- the new show is where it's at. You can tell that it was lovingly crafted by people who grew up worshiping the franchise. It pays a great deal of respect to the material while simultaneously managing to take the characters into fresh and interesting directions. Anyone who is a fan owes it to themselves to be disarmed by it.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Yeah, I was about as big a fan of TMNT as someone could be. Like, my action figure collection was redonkulous. In addition to having one of every figure they ever released, I actually had over two dozen foot soldiers. Our den basically got converted into a Turtles shrine, littered with the entire sewer lair playset and Technodrome and everything. My stepdad even mounted a little makeshift zip-line up so that I could run the blimp from one wall to the other. And the pizza thrower? Yeah, I terrorized the hell out of my cat on an almost daily basis with that thing.

But, yeah- the new show is where it's at. You can tell that it was lovingly crafted by people who grew up worshiping the franchise. It pays a great deal of respect to the material while simultaneously managing to take the characters into fresh and interesting directions. Anyone who is a fan owes it to themselves to be disarmed by it.
    I have a box of unopened Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures. And another one with a bunch of opened action figures (along with my old transformer toys, and legos). I use to have fights with my ninja turtles and my power rangers figures with giant legos, and stuff it was so awesome.

I'm going to probably watch the new season of TMNT on HuluPlus or youtube if they have it. Its only 19 episodes into the season so I can catch up most likely.

So the new season My Strange Addiction has started. (TLC Wednesdays, watch it, the most strangely entertaining shit out, eating pottery, eating sand, eating glass, addicted to growing hair, addicted to breast implants, ass implants, eating deodorant, bee stings...Trust me the shit's unreal on the fucked up entertainment value....Really never ceases to amaze me,...) anyways, I've noticed that 99.9 % of people that eat strange and stupid shit are black women.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Yay or nay on Zero Hour, gang?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    What can anyone tell me about Frisky Dingo?
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Yay or nay on Zero Hour, gang?
    Big fucking nay. That shit is a several different kinds of awful.

Finally got around to checking out the first episode of Netflix's new House of Cards series. Really dug what I saw. If Netflix can continue to churn out television of this caliber (Hello return of Arrested Development!), HBO might be forced to relinquish its crown. And the precedent this could set for future tv business models is pretty damn exciting.

Also, and perhaps most importantly, the whole thing serves as a huge reminder of just what an immense talent Kevin Spacey is. Francis Underwood could very well be the most memorable thing Spacey has done since limping his way out of a police station.

Blog Entries
    So watched the season finale of Suits. A really good episode, and a good cliff hanger. Really makes me excited for it's return this summer...in the mean time though...Psych returns Wed!

Finally got around to checking out the first episode of Netflix's new House of Cards series. Really dug what I saw. If Netflix can continue to churn out television of this caliber (Hello return of Arrested Development!), HBO might be forced to relinquish its crown. And the precedent this could set for future tv business models is pretty damn exciting.

Also, and perhaps most importantly, the whole thing serves as a huge reminder of just what an immense talent Kevin Spacey is. Francis Underwood could very well be the most memorable thing Spacey has done since limping his way out of a police station.
    I'm 9 episodes in I believe. Spacey makes the show amazing IMO. I'm pretty much hooked.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA