Page 229 of 340 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219227228229230231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3393
    Not sure if I've missed the discussion on this but has anyone been watching Utopia on Channel 4?

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen it but my sister has been raving about it. I'm going to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I haven't seen it but my sister has been raving about it. I'm going to check it out
    I've recorded them all, so I think I'll wait now and just watch them in one go.

Haven't seen Utopia but I started a series with the wife the other day called Parenthood. Finished the first season in about 2 days and we're already on the 3rd episode in the 2nd season. There is times where some characters become overbearing with the annoyance level they put out, but for the most part, the highlights of the show cast a bright enough beam of light to surpass the lowlights. Dax Sheppard has amazed me with his abilities since coming from Ashton's Punk'd friend to writing scripts like Hit & Run and his role in this series is pretty solid in my opinion. The series covers a WIDE range of issues for parents and families in general and I have yet to see an episode that didn't make me at least relate to the families involved on some level (since I have such a big family, the Braverman's actually remind me a lot of how my family interacts so that emotional connection could be part of the reason why I like the show myself).

If you get a chance, at least check it out once. You might like it, or you might not but I am pleased with the series thus far. I am at the beginning of the second season and I understand that this is the Series 4th year in existence (I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Yep. Southland's as potent and gripping as ever. NBC really screwed the pooch when they let this one get away.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Son of a bitch! Abc is moving happy endings to fridays starting feb 26th, and instead, putting celebrity wife swap on tues at 8 and moving the taste to 9. Im annoyed because nowe we have to wait another whole month for new eps, and its in the friday death slot. I honestly hope this move doesnt tank the ratings and effectively kill the show

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Son of a bitch! Abc is moving happy endings to fridays starting feb 26th, and instead, putting celebrity wife swap on tues at 8 and moving the taste to 9. Im annoyed because nowe we have to wait another whole month for new eps, and its in the friday death slot. I honestly hope this move doesnt tank the ratings and effectively kill the show

White people problems

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Really, the ratings have already tanked, hence the move to Sunday, then back to Tuesday, and now on Fridays.

It's only one season away from being able to be syndicated, so the studio has a vested interest in keeping it going a little bit longer. In all likelihood, the show won't get cancelled, but the 4th season will get shelved until they cancel something else and need a replacement (much like CBS does with Rules of Engagement, which has inexplicably been on for 7 seasons now).

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Really, the ratings have already tanked, hence the move to Sunday, then back to Tuesday, and now on Fridays.

It's only one season away from being able to be syndicated, so the studio has a vested interest in keeping it going a little bit longer. In all likelihood, the show won't get cancelled, but the 4th season will get shelved until they cancel something else and need a replacement (much like CBS does with Rules of Engagement, which has inexplicably been on for 7 seasons now).
    Yes, you are right in that it is close to syndication, but i just feel as though this move to fridays isnt a good one imo. Also, they didnt move the show to sundays, they merely played episodes on sundays after 666 park avenue was cancelled. They still played weekly new eps on tues. Just saying.

Yes, you are right in that it is close to syndication, but i just feel as though this move to fridays isnt a good one imo. Also, they didnt move the show to sundays, they merely played episodes on sundays after 666 park avenue was cancelled. They still played weekly new eps on tues. Just saying.
    New episodes were being aired additionally in the Sunday night-slot to A. burn through the episode order faster by dumping two episodes in a single week and to B. test the time-slot as a potential new home. Everyone knows if the numbers had panned out, that's where Happy Endings would have stayed. That the show is being shuffled yet again only bolsters that Tuesday nights were no longer its home.

And if the show wasn't "moved", maybe someone should have filled the network in so they could have adjusted their press accordingly.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/12/happy-endings-sundays.html
    http://screenrant.com/happy-endings-...pt-23-sundays/
    http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a4...ys-on-abc.html
    http://cartermatt.com/16862/abc-fall...to-new-nights/

Just saying.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9