Page 226 of 338 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216224225226227228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3379
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, If you watch the most recent episode you will understand why that possibility is ruled out.
    Ahh man, why won't they reveal who the fucking mum is already.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Couldn't you have just turned your tv on and watched a random episode for free? That shit is always on.
    I know, but after buying random episodes I decided buy a few seasons. My favorite sit-com on TV

Good HIMYM and BBT episodes this week.

Blog Entries
    New Girl season 2 episode 13, Schmidt had me creasing the whole way + Cece is fine as fuck.

Only an unhappy person would find this show not funny.

Blog Entries
    So watched the season premiere of Community, and really didn't laugh. I felt like they just jammed to much in. If they went with one angle, Abed's imagination, the Hunger Deans game, just one, it might have been better. I'm going to give it this season, but at this rate, it may become a show I stop watching if it gets renewed, which is sad

I'm really not quite sure what to make of the newest Community episode. It wasn't quite the unmitigated disaster that I was expecting, but there was a certain intangible quality that made everything just feel off. The wackiness was still there, but it didn't feel particularly organic. Instead of trying to ape Dan Harmon, I'm thinking that maybe these guys would have actually been better off going in their own direction; as it is now, the show is just coming off as a lesser version of what it was before.

Oh, and I didn't laugh once, either.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So watched the season premiere of Community, and really didn't laugh. I felt like they just jammed to much in. If they went with one angle, Abed's imagination, the Hunger Deans game, just one, it might have been better. I'm going to give it this season, but at this rate, it may become a show I stop watching if it gets renewed, which is sad
    That gag was awful, and it was a clear sign of them trying to broaden their audience by pandering to the mainstream. For better or worse, Harmon's references were always a bit more obscure and worked into the stories in a much less obvious and more clever fashion.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Community was overwhelmingly disappointing this week. I wouldn't of minded if the hunger dean idea would of just flopped on it's own... but they didn't even give it a chance.
    #TeamGeeky

The Walking Dead returns tonight. I can't really speak for everyone else here, but I am insanely psyched about it. I'm waiting to see what will happen to ole' Merle and Daryl.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The Walking Dead returns tonight. I can't really speak for everyone else here, but I am insanely psyched about it. I'm waiting to see what will happen to ole' Merle and Daryl.

Same here. People can sit and gripe about how the current show runner is out at the end of this season, but I say, enjoy what we have, and wait to see what comes next season. Yeah it could be worse, I doubt it will be better, but maybe it'll come close to how good it is now