Page 220 of 342 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210218219220221222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3420
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Gotcha. I'm looking forward to it too.
    starts tomorrow on netflix right?

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    starts tomorrow on netflix right?
    Yea, that's what it said when I checked yesterday. Originally I read it was supposed to have started yesterday but it's February 1st.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Yea, that's what it said when I checked yesterday. Originally I read it was supposed to have started yesterday but it's February 1st.
    Yeah Netflix usually does a massive release of new material on the 1st of the month. In addition to a few titles dropping in the middle of the month and different times.

I watched the first episode of House of Cards & I was definitely pleased. I really like the bits where Spacey talks to the camera. He's spot on I think, plus I like Robin Wright & Kate Mara.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

While I'm waiting for Mad Men & Breaking Bad to start back I want a new drama series to watch. Any suggestions?

Watch Suits...

It's the best show on television right now, imo

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Suits is an amazing show. The first 2 episodes since it's return in jan were great. I watched this past weeks episode, and while it was good, it didn't give me that spark feeling the previous two did. Though this next one looks like it will be exciting. I'm a big fan of the actor who plays Daniel Hardman. I liked him in Breaking Bad and the other shows he has guest starred in

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Suits is an amazing show. The first 2 episodes since it's return in jan were great. I watched this past weeks episode, and while it was good, it didn't give me that spark feeling the previous two did. Though this next one looks like it will be exciting. I'm a big fan of the actor who plays Daniel Hardman. I liked him in Breaking Bad and the other shows he has guest starred in
    Suits is my favorite current tv show as well. Louis Litt is so dynamic it's silly. I do think you are right about the first two episodes back were slightly better, but the daniel hardman twist could be legendary.
    #BeJelly

I watched the first episode of House of Cards & I was definitely pleased. I really like the bits where Spacey talks to the camera. He's spot on I think, plus I like Robin Wright & Kate Mara.
    Yeah indeed it was a very pleasing episode I'm looking forward to see the next ep and if they can keep it good

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

I think last week’s episode was a bit lack-luster because it was focused more on the Zane family turmoil than it was about Harvey and Mike. However, the best parts of the episode were involving Louis and the return of the shenanigans between him and his counterpart, Harvey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Suits is my favorite current tv show as well. Louis Litt is so dynamic it's silly. I do think you are right about the first two episodes back were slightly better, but the daniel hardman twist could be legendary.

Ever since Louis took Rachel to the ballet, I have been enjoying his character. I was VERY happy with the result of the second episode since the show returned. Hardman leaving wasn't a sad day, but for Louis to jump ship would have been a travesty. I see why this past week wasn't as big, but it DEFINATELY helped build the suspense for next week’s episode. They showed just how vulnerable the firm is with the previous two episodes, and next week will put their unity to the test. I will say one thing, this past week’s episode made me start to like Angela a little bit again. After last season, I began to detest her character, but when she stood up to Zane, she gained a little bit of that respect back from me.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah indeed it was a very pleasing episode I'm looking forward to see the next ep and if they can keep it good

Next week’s episode definitely has my interest sparked. The conclusion and decision to stand behind the individual lawsuits was a big one and the first fight being with Hardman should make for an interesting progression in the case as a whole.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    You know one show i really like that i dont hear people talk about a lot? House of Lies on showtime, with Don Cheadle