Page 213 of 339 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203211212213214215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3390
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damn you for going all deep on me.....

But ya...community looks to be decent this season. Though most likely the last. I totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me dennis!
    I didn't realize that I wrote such a detailed argument until after I posted it. it's hard to justify kant's theories in less than my typical 2 line posts sadly haha.

Yea, I'm super excited about community. I know that they are trying to kill it off, but the writing on that show is genius... It might go down, but I have a feeling it goes down in with glory. Plus who doesn't want to see a thanksgiving episode in February or March?
    #TeamGeeky

All of Community's best writers have left the show, and the Hunger Games bit they showed from the new season was really forced and sort of dreadful. I want the show to still be good, but I'm going in with tempered expectations. It's just not going to be the show that it was. Not by a long-shot.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    All of Community's best writers have left the show, and the Hunger Games bit they showed from the new season was really forced and sort of dreadful. I want the show to still be good, but I'm going in with tempered expectations. It's just not going to be the show that it was. Not by a long-shot.
    I hope you are wrong but I fear that you are correct.
    #TeamGeeky

New series called Utopia looked pretty good.

I'm not sure what I make of it yet but I found it interesting enough that I'll watch episode 2.

Blog Entries
    I found this for all the HIMYM sad cases - http://how-i-met-your-mother.wikia.c...ur_Mother_Wiki

Blog Entries
    The following starts tomorrow and i for one am excited. Anyone else going to be watching it?

I just finished watching all of the Breaking Bad episodes.... what an ending to the mid-season finale. Can't believe I've got to wait until the summer for the rest of this final season.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

R.I.P. Proposition Joe
    I had just re-watched this episode, like, a day before you posted this. Freakkkkkky deaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I had just re-watched this episode, like, a day before you posted this. Freakkkkkky deaky.
    You know that the actor who played him, Robert F. Chew, was found dead in his apartment, right? I wasn't referencing the character's death.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

You know that the actor who played him, Robert F. Chew, was found dead in his apartment, right? I wasn't referencing the character's death.
    Oh shit! No, no. Sorry, I didn't know that. That's some sad news.