Page 208 of 324 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3232
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bad teacher is a terrible american movie.
    As usual, we have an egocentric Yankee Doodle who thinks it's all about them

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As usual, we have an egocentric Yankee Doodle who thinks it's all about them
    No, I just figured because he was wrong about the title of his program... as another user pointed out, he might just be confusing it with the terrible american movie... So I thought I'd suggest where his confusion might of come from. plus anytime I can bash that movie it's worth it.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sorry guys but Jack Whitehall is about as funny as finding out that your child had a bed bath from Jimmy Saville in hospital.
    Too far!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, I just figured because he was wrong about the title of his program... as another user pointed out, he might just be confusing it with the terrible american movie... So I thought I'd suggest where his confusion might of come from. plus anytime I can bash that movie it's worth it.
    Well he DID in fact have the title wrong - it's called Bad Education - but even a cursory Google search could tell me that and I - or even you! - could have provided him with a more thorough and more accurate correction, rather than the half-cup reply you initially gave. But here, let me tell you Dennis - things CAN have the same name! It doesn't matter if it was the title of a "major" motion picture, if I wanted to use a title that had been used before, I'm sure I could get around any so called copyrights that may - or may not - exist over such a thing.

I've gotten through the first episode of season 4 of Breaking Bad. This show is freaking amazing! It may be edging past Mad Men for me.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Dexter season 8 to air in June, so excited about that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sorry guys but Jack Whitehall is about as funny as finding out that your child had a bed bath from Jimmy Saville in hospital.
    "Everyone calls her the common girl but Kate Middleton's college made Midsomer Murders look like The Wire"

He may be a prat but stuff like above is good comedy in my books man.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Not related to the current thread of the discussion, but one of the best shows I have found after a stressful day of Tech Support? Either The IT Crowd or Little Britain. Not sure what it is about the British comedies, but they always lift my spirits.
    And they're not even the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    In total agreement. Every time his bumfluffed face appears on TV I want to put my foot through it.
    In total agreement with your total agreement.

Yeah, I tried to give The IT Crowd a watch after a bunch of friends gushed over it, and I was surprised to find it was every bit the mediocre laugh-tracker that one would find on all of the channels here in the states. It was almost as if the charming accents had fooled people, who otherwise had good taste, into thinking the show was something other than it was.

"No, it's different from other sitcoms, I swear! You have to see it!"

Lying whores.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Mitchell and Webb are really good. Peep Show is really good and their comedy sketch character Sir Digby Chicken Caeser is brilliant.