Page 195 of 324 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3232
  1. #1941
    With walking dead and breaking bad done for right now, any recommendations on a tv series to pick up


    Batista has learned to embrace the hate

     

    EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

    WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???


  2. #1942
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,466
    Anybody know when season 6 of Mad Men airs?
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  3. #1943
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    With walking dead and breaking bad done for right now, any recommendations on a tv series to pick up
    I would watch Homeland


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #1944
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,388
    Blog Entries
    3
    Watch Horrible Histories.

  5. #1945
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,966
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Anybody know when season 6 of Mad Men airs?
    Around May probably.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  6. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    With walking dead and breaking bad done for right now, any recommendations on a tv series to pick up
    Suits... Well worth the watch, but it'll take you catching up through a few seasons to understand what's going on when it Starts again in January.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I would watch Homeland
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Watch Horrible Histories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Suits... Well worth the watch, but it'll take you catching up through a few seasons to understand what's going on when it Starts again in January.
    I'll check em out thanks, and plus I got time to catch up on em


    Batista has learned to embrace the hate

     

    EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

    WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???


  8. #1948
    Just recently watched the penultimate episode of Boardwalk season 3. Yeah. Good gravy!




    This just has me all flapping like a flapping Flapper. I can kinda imagine what's gonna go down - it's gonna be so good.

    Then Chalky helping Nucky. Awesome. And Capone's popped along for a bit of fun...Cheeeeeers mate! Wish it wasn't the end for a year, or so.

  9. #1949
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,373
    Blog Entries
    27
    Anyone watch Apprentice?

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  10. #1950
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Just recently watched the penultimate episode of Boardwalk season 3. Yeah. Good gravy!




    This just has me all flapping like a flapping Flapper. I can kinda imagine what's gonna go down - it's gonna be so good.

    Then Chalky helping Nucky. Awesome. And Capone's popped along for a bit of fun...Cheeeeeers mate! Wish it wasn't the end for a year, or so.
    You're in for a real treat with the finale, Droo. There's a Harrow-heavy segment that I think I've got as being the single best sequence of television for all of 2012. You'll know it when you see it.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.