Page 194 of 337 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184192193194195196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3361
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Chad Coleman was fantastic as Cutty Wise on The Wire, so I've got really high hopes for him to deliver as Tyrese. I'll probably never stop being amused by the somewhat offensive tokenism of black guys on the show, though, because they seem to have to kill one black guy on the show off whenever another one shows up. It's almost like a running joke.
    Yeah, really good to see Cutty back on my screen. Was such a pleasant surprise. He was one of my fave. characters from The Wire.

Yeah, I really need to see this. Karl's probably the funniest dude on television at the moment.
    One episode in, and I think I already like it more than the singular Karl offerings, not that I didn't like them, I think it's just that the two play off each other well, with Warwick being the straight man whilst also offering some individual foreign interactions of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Yeah, really good to see Cutty back on my screen. Was such a pleasant surprise. He was one of my fave. characters from The Wire.
    His last project was this aggressively unfunny Jaime Pressly sitcom that was so bad and such a complete failure that I legit feared his career would never recover. I'm pretty thrilled that's turned out not to be the case.

But, yeah. Cutty Wise, son. Cutty Wise.

One episode in, and I think I already like it more than the singular Karl offerings, not that I didn't like them, I think it's just that the two play off each other well, with Warwick being the straight man whilst also offering some individual foreign interactions of funny.
    Awesome. I'm definitely going to try to get to this sometime this week.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

His last project was this aggressively unfunny Jaime Pressly sitcom that was so bad and such a complete failure that I legit feared his career would never recover. I'm pretty thrilled that's turned out not to be the case.

But, yeah. Cutty Wise, son. Cutty Wise.

My favorite Cutty moment has got to be when every mom on the block is bringing him casseroles because he's tapping all their asses.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Just watched the new episode of how I met your mother... to be honest it was kind of a breath of fresh air. Robin is still robin.. but barney is maturing and they are almost switching roles... I'm not saying I'm a total fan of this scenario but it is new, and will lead to new funny story lines.
    #TeamGeeky

Sons of Anarchy really finished its season up strong. All sorts of shit got flung into the fan tonight, and the ensuing chaos was a messy joy to behold.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Trying to get out of 1 and creating 4 instead, very similar to how The Strike team would get their problems.

The Walking Dead episode 8. soooooooooooooo good!

I've been re-watching Drawn Together on Netflix. That show is so offensive! Racist, sexist, homophobic, sacrilegious, antisemitic, you name it, no group of people are safe. It's an equal oppertunity offender! No wonder it only ran for 3 short seasons

My issue with Drawn Together was simply that it was offensive for the sake of being offensive. Like, it had no other aspirations. A show such as South Park at least uses its offensiveness for satirical purposes and goes about things in deceptively smart ways. But Drawn Together's entire mission statement was just being as crude and obnoxious as humanly possible. That can be amusing in small doses, but the show's one-dimensionality lends itself to wearing out its welcome pretty quick.

I'm sort of shocked it lasted as long as it did, though. Almost all of my friends are into animation and comedy, but I don't know a single person who ever watched the show. They're not all elitists, either. Like, they'll watch just about anything that Comedy Central and Adult Swim throw their way.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9