Page 191 of 340 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181189190191192193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3393
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So tonights episodes of The Big Bang Theory and 2 1/2 Men were actually good. TBBT had me laughing for most of the episode
    tbbt was a highlight for sure. howard and amy were the funniest they have been in a long time.
    #TeamGeeky

An Idiot Abroad 3 starts tonight.

Blog Entries
    This series looks great. Warwick Davis for the motherfucking win

Gotta be lovin' Warwick.

I hope this season of An Idiot Abroad is better than the spectacular disappointment that was Life's Too Short; that shit was masturbation of the ego like I've never seen before (and I say that as a Gervais fan).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I didn't see that show. Now I know to avoid it

To be fair though An Idiot Abroad is all about Karl Pilkinton, the less of Gervais the better.

The Karl Pilkington that we all know and love is very much a character and Ricky was and is very much a huge part of the creation and proliferation of said character. His finger-prints are all over the show; he's just as much creatively involved with An Idiot Abroad as he was with The Office, Extras, and Life's Too Short.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Of course man, that goes without saying. But the less screentime Gervais has the more we get of Pilkington Do you really think that he's playing a character though? The cynical side of me leans towards that too, but then again no one could be that set in their ways and be as blissfully ignorant as Karl is. I really do believe that is his true personality coming through though, maybe slightly exaggerated but I think that what we see is definitely what we get

Anyway, I just watched the first episode and we're off to a flier "Warwick's running around like he's a proper actor, what has he ever done? He was dressing up as a little bear in Star Wars, a little Green Goblin in something else. Someone shouted Willow at him the other day, I don't know what he was in that..." LOL

Blog Entries
    It's equal parts Karl Pilkington the man and Karl Pilkington playing the straight man for Gervais, Merchant and the viewers amusement.