Page 190 of 342 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180188189190191192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3420
    Blog Entries
    True that. Chase is one of the more polarising characters in Hollywood. Maybe that new Fletch movie beckons? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    True that. Chase is one of the more polarising characters in Hollywood. Maybe that new Fletch movie beckons? lol
    Remember back in the late 90s when Kevin Smith was going to make a new Fletch movie starring Jason Lee? Even though Smith is rubbish as a director, I'm still sort of pissed that never came to fruition.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Remember back in the late 90s when Kevin Smith was going to make a new Fletch movie starring Jason Lee? Even though Smith is rubbish as a director, I'm still sort of pissed that never came to fruition.
    Yeah I have sort of come to that conclusion about Smith too. He'd be better off working as part of a team perhaps. Jason Lee would have been great in that role. Still might. But I did hear recently of a proposed sequel to Fletch. Or maybe that was the CC promotional machine working overtime

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah I have sort of come to that conclusion about Smith too. He'd be better off working as part of a team perhaps. Jason Lee would have been great in that role. Still might. But I did hear recently of a proposed sequel to Fletch. Or maybe that was the CC promotional machine working overtime
    Smith can be a great writer. He'd just be better off letting someone else adapt his shit. But after his upcoming hockey movie (which I guarantee won't be anywhere near as good as the underrated Goon with Sean William Scott), he's supposedly stepping away from film altogether. So I guess we'll never get to put that particular theory to the test.

The likelihood of another Fletch movie with Chevy Chase is slim to none, and he should be thanking his lucky stars that they're letting him reprise his role of Clark Griswold in the Vacation reboot. People just don't give a fuck about the guy anymore, and it shouldn't be surprising considering what a spectacular douche he apparently is to work with.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Biggest Breaking Bad cat here but after just finishing The Wire, hate to jump on everyone's bandwagon but that has to be the best show ever made.

Blog Entries
    Young Apprentice is so bloody sick!

Navdeep absolutely rinsed that project manager!

Went home for Holiday and my dad tells me he's been into Breaking Bad. So we've been having a Breaking Bad marathon.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    We can expect Jake to be hit by a train in the next season or so.

Blog Entries
    So tonights episodes of The Big Bang Theory and 2 1/2 Men were actually good. TBBT had me laughing for most of the episode